Anthem of the Seas Sailing today

Jdragon95

I,m on the cruise too. The food is excellent this year. We haven't had a bad dish yet. So so much better than last November's menu. We just show up between 8:30 & 8:45 and are seated, usually at the same table or section. We check the menu out on the tv set, no more standing in front of a sign by the restaurant. Ok, the windgammer is crowded in the morning but we deal with it. No complants with the entertainment either. So far it's been an excellent cruise.

How do I post a screen shot of the menu. Sorry I am using iPad and can't get it to work

Hmmmm.....I have no clue!! I know people post pics but I have no idea how! [emoji853]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

On Anthem now but dining in Coastal Kitchen every night for dinner. The food and service have been excellent there. If anybody has any questions about CK (dinners only) just ask. Going to Wonderland tonight. Jamie's later this week. We have had a hard time finding seats in the Windjammer on this cruise. It is a very common complaint on ship. We have simply shifted breakfasts or lunches to the 270 Cafe or Solarium Bistro - both excellent.

Could you tell me if the menu changes every night in Coastal Kitchen. Also did you make reservations to eat there every night. If so did you do it before the cruise

Press "print screen" button and paste it in Microsoft Word.

:confused:what does that accomplish? You either have an app with which you can post pics directly or you have to use a photo sharing site as Bob describes to post pics here.

Edited by Biker19

Could you tell me if the menu changes every night in Coastal Kitchen. Also did you make reservations to eat there every night. If so did you do it before the cruise

Yes the menu has changed every night in CK. There is a menu section that always changes and a section that remains with several fixed items. We did make reservations pre-cruise to match the show schedule. Once on board you can do everything easily through the RoyalIQ ap or the touchscreen ipads located throughout the ship.