1 day for Diamond Plus!

blkjac

It must mean something to you as you said " Why do they make us wait? It's silly". Remember close enough only counts when throwing horseshoes and grenades.

They decided to do it this way. They could certainly decide to do it the other way. And changing it would make people happy.

I see no point in being all about The Way It Is when it could easily be the other way.

They decided to do it this way. They could certainly decide to do it the other way. And changing it would make people happy.

I see no point in being all about The Way It Is when it could easily be the other way.

So where is the line drawn, 6 days or less? Before we made diamond we went on a Cruise only needing one day (after the first day) and had to wait until the Cruise was completed. No biggie we new their policy. You are correct stating 'they decided to do it that way". It's Royals policy and that's the way it is and is nothing new. Look at it this way, now you've got something to look forward to on your next Cruise.

Edited by davekathy

So where is the line drawn, 6 days or less? Before we made diamond we went on a Cruise only needing one day (after the first day) and had to wait until the Cruise was completed. No biggie we new their policy. You are correct stating 'they decided to do it that way". It's Royals policy and that's the way it is and is nothing new. Look at it this way, now you've got something to look forward to on your next Cruise.

Yup, ditto to that! As I mentioned earlier...just makes the next cruise that much

sweeter in the anticipation! And another excuse to book another cruise right

away!! :D Never bothered me to wait until the points were posted officially.

I saw that....and actually Monarch is the ship I would have gotten my 1st block on if it hadn't been for the points change...I have it on my list...will watch & see what the price does...

I see you are on Brilliance in Feb.... Please come back and give us an update as we are sailing on her Dec 17