norwegian epic dining menus

funguy2015

does anyone have the dining menus for the regular dining rooms for the epic? does anyone have any reviews on the food?

The ship has about 10 different MDR menus that they rotate through. So, you'll see some of the menus on a 7 day cruise. The MDR offers a set list of "favorite" entrees and appetizers (available every night) and the "specials of the night" entrees and appetizers that change every night. So you can always get a chicken or beef,,,, or be adventurous and try the nightly special (or two,,,, or three). MDR food is great. And the Manhattan Room is a beautiful restaurant with live music.

• 10 months later...

Yeah, I know how to use Google, but I can find only one answer to my question in these forums. Cruise lines on which I've traveled in the past usually post the evening's dinner menu near the entrance to the dining room sometime in the afternoon. I'd like to know if Norwegian does the same. I found only one related post, "On the Epic I could view the menus for the entire cruise via the TV on day 1." Can anyone confirm that? And if so, where "on TV" would you look? Knowing the evening's menu makes a big difference in planning where to go for dinner.

Yeah, I know how to use Google, but I can find only one answer to my question in these forums. Cruise lines on which I've traveled in the past usually post the evening's dinner menu near the entrance to the dining room sometime in the afternoon. I'd like to know if Norwegian does the same. I found only one related post, "On the Epic I could view the menus for the entire cruise via the TV on day 1." Can anyone confirm that? And if so, where "on TV" would you look? Knowing the evening's menu makes a big difference in planning where to go for dinner.

You are replying “yeah” to a post that is a year old.

I have not seen a week’s menu posted on the tv. NCL rotated through 14 MDR menus. You’ll get what they provisioned for a month before your cruise

Evening menus are posted outside the MDR daily. For the Manhattan Room, it is post d in the morning. For Taste (since it serves breakfast and lunch), it is after lunch. Same menu.

You are replying “yeah” to a post that is a year old.

I know that, but nevertheless I find it obnoxious when someone links to Google in answer to a question. I bumped an old thread rather than creating a new one because it seems more efficient.

Thanks for answering my question. I like to wander past the dining rooms to check out the evening menus before deciding where to go for dinner. Are you saying that Taste and the Manhattan Room have the same menu? I didn't know that.

Edited by KenCT