on broad credit

jcool

I made a booking on my last cruise I am thinking about changing my cruise and date. I would like to know if I change my booking will I lose my on broad credit?

Depends on how you got the credits. If it was from booking the first cruise, then yes.

I made a booking on my last cruise I am thinking about changing my cruise and date. I would like to know if I change my booking will I lose my on broad credit?

No, you will not. Just make sure that they change your cruise, not cancel and rebook. As long as your booking number is the same, you will keep your OBC. The amount will also adjust to match the length of your new cruise.

I always book a sleeper cruise and then change it later. I have never had an issue with keeping my OBC.

No, you will not. Just make sure that they change your cruise, not cancel and rebook. As long as your booking number is the same, you will keep your OBC. The amount will also adjust to match the length of your new cruise.

I always book a sleeper cruise and then change it later. I have never had an issue with keeping my OBC.

I agree with this post. Make sure you keep the same booking number when you change the cruise and you will keep the OBC from booking on board.

Now if you had additional OBC from a cruise fare that included OBC when you booked, you would lose that unless your new cruise has a rate that offered OBC too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums