[LIVE] From the Serenade of the Seas 2-12 December 2016

Thank you, Trainman for taking the time out to write your live review. My sister and I will be on the Serenade on the 23rd and we are truly enjoying reading your review each day.

For Rita’s Cantina, do you need to make a reservation to eat here? I was wondering because we were trying to make online reservations and prepay now, but I do not see Rita’s as one of the choices, so I was wondering. Thank you.

I had a great time seeing all the pictures and it did a great job of getting me hyped for my cruise on her.

Hope you made it home safely and that the animals still have some fur left on them from all the pets that I am sure they wanted.

Merry Christmas and have a blessed 2017.

We are home safe and sound and surrounded by dogs and cats who are climbing all over us.

It was the worst debarkation we have ever had! :eek:

I am busy unloading and doing some things that need doing immediately around the house and yard.

More later tonight!

Last Feb getting off the Serenade was tortuous. The problem is not the ship-it's in the terminal. Not enough customs agents. You have to get your luggage before customs, so you are trying to maneuver all that stuff. I would not book an early flight.

Having said all that, we are booked on the Serenade for the next two Februaries on back to backs.

Thanks for your review.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE Baby :D:D Bob and Phyl

We had our last dinner in the Windjammer tonight.

I really liked my Turkey dinner and the onion soup.

DSCN0588_zpsiwyg9zhs.jpg

Judith tried several things and didn't really like any of them.

DSCN0587_zpsmdq7jstd.jpg

Trainman, is that stuffing on your plate. We cruised on Harmony over Thanksging and they had no stuffing in th WJ. There were some really upset people. Thanks as always for sharing your trip. We depart in March for the same itinerary. Your posting of the compass will help a bunch with planning.