Back to Back (B to B) Tips???

QShip

Difference between a Canadian and a canoe? A canoe tips.

BTW - Canadian here so don't get upset.

Canadian here - we tip. We've never offered a pre-tip in the hope we get good service, but have always left the hotel service charge in place and added more in person at the end of each of our trips.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Thinking about B2B in Miami, NCL the first leg then Carnival.

My question, will it be difficult to change terminals. Would a taxi even consider the down the street trip, or is it walkable.

We know packing up and moving kind of defeats the purpose, but we pack lite and we think we can make it work. This would give us two different itineraries.

Thinking about B2B in Miami, NCL the first leg then Carnival.

My question, will it be difficult to change terminals. Would a taxi even consider the down the street trip, or is it walkable.

We know packing up and moving kind of defeats the purpose, but we pack lite and we think we can make it work. This would give us two different itineraries.

I am not sure about Miami, but imagine it may be very like the set up at Fort Lauderdale or even Southampton or Barcelona in which case, you may not know how close it is until you arrive. There are many berths and while it may be the next berth it may also be the furthest away. Not sure if a taxi can actually refuse a fare in the US but here in Australia that is banned.