YC drinks through out the ship?

electro

From past experience, you pay the full cost of the 'premium' drink. MSC does not over charge for drinks and the cost is quite reasonable. I too enjoy the occasional tipple of Makers Mark. On our last cruise we became very friendly with the bar staff in the Top Sail Lounge (and tipped them) as a result when we ordered 'premium' drinks the pours were VERY generous ........ Rusty Nail (Drambuie & Whisky) was HUGE!!

Good to know. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
The free drinks throughout starts in March 2017 according to an email I received from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They've started it already on the Splendida.

I had free drinks throughout the ship on my Dec 18th and Dec 25th cruises.

It included all the drinks from the alligrissimo package.

We would be charged regular price for the drinks and they would be zeroed out each night.

Lois

We would be charged regular price for the drinks and they would be zeroed out each night.

Lois

thank you for that info Lois,

can you tell me if ice-cream was included as well?

tia, kr sandra

thank you for that info Lois,

can you tell me if ice-cream was included as well?

tia, kr sandra

It's my understanding there is complimentary gelato served in the YC. I wouldn't know if the all inclusive covers it outside of the YC, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll be in YC on the Fantasia from 18 March and it would be nice if the free drinks would be available throughout the ship. Sometimes you want to have a drink with friends who are not in YC in other bars and lounges. Obviously we won't be able to offer them drinks on our tab. We usually spend most of our lounge time in the YC anyway.

Edited by Capricruiser

It's my understanding there is complimentary gelato served in the YC. I wouldn't know if the all inclusive covers it outside of the YC, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, they do sometimes go around with gelato at the one pool, but it is not like you can have ice cream whenever you want (I didn't ask but I never saw anyone order ice cream)...

not important, was just asking :-)

thanks for your answers!!!!

Exactly where is "up there?" I don't recall ever seeing an ice cream dispenser in the YC.

If you were facing the One Bar 'buffet station', it'd be to your left on the other side of the wind-breaking glass. Just sitting by itself against the wall.

If you were facing the One Bar 'buffet station', it'd be to your left on the other side of the wind-breaking glass. Just sitting by itself against the wall.

That tickled my English sense of humour . I just imagined a wine glass "farting" :eek: when I read that. or "trumping" (topical joke :p) which is another euphemism the English use.

And it doesn't surprise me that the said glass was all by itself next to a wall. :D

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Lois

This contradicts what others are posting as to what MSC had announced. Has anyone sailed on another ship other than the Splendida and experienced the YC drinks available ship wide?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

i booked my cruise for feb 2018 last year back in 2016 for the seaside yacht club...does that mean we will get free drinks through out the ship?

We contacted them as we booked before the announcement also and they confirmed all Yacht Clubs as we didn't specify which ship. If you message them on Facebook, post was on 6th Dec, then they will send confirmation on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...