Bon Voyage Mr and Mrs Gut.

:eek:COCKtail sauce never.EEwwwww.

Wonders what Guts doing right now.:)

Mr Gut will be eating those jubbly Princess prawn cocktails with the jubbly cocktail sauce, love those.

He could also be tailing Mrs Gut around the ship's boutiques, keeping an eye on the ye olde Credit Card. lol.

Mr Gut will be eating those jubbly Princess prawn cocktails with the jubbly cocktail sauce, love those.

He could also be tailing Mrs Gut around the ship's boutiques, keeping an eye on the ye olde Credit Card. lol.

And mrs gut will get a steward to bribe mr gut away with a prawn cocktail so she can leisurely take in the boutiques in peace! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

To put some minds at rest re Monday

Boarding

Well there was one positive in doing my ankle in, the minute they saw me hobbling along in my moon boot with a pair of walking sticks they arrived with a wheelchair and I was literally whisked onboard, it made priority boarding look slow. From arriving at baggage drop to in our cabin about 15 minutes all up.

Grabbed my soda & more $7 a day. Now they are selling AIBP (7 day cruise) $59 per day.

Probably the two things that really struck me so far are more kids than I've ever seen on anyPrincess cruise, and a lot of Asians, again probably more than I've seen on any similar cruise, with the possible exception of our Celebrity Century cruise that was this same time two years ago and pretty much the same itinerary.

Had my first Diet Coke or six and a small bite to eat and then found a possie for Mustard Drill so I wouldn't need to rush and/or risk getting my foot bumped. By now I'm doing OK but it is really starting to hurt.

Interesting note that Patter includes two drills one at 5:00 and then a second at 5:45 for anyone late boarding (sail away is scheduled for 6:45.) But missed sail away drinks because I just had to get off that foot for a while. Though I did wander up and couldn't. See any of the CC mob anywhere.

Our usual Burger on deck to sail out of Sydney heads, an experience that never tires.

Tuesday- at sea, pretty laid back, formal night.

The ship is a bit crowded, in the public areas but not unbearably so.

The food has been OK, not great. Breakfast in horizontal Court, we were a bit disappointed, in the variety just little things, like normally there will be a few versions of scrambled egg, plain, cheese, ham etc, only scrambled so far, not as much choice in cereals as we are used to.

Dinner tonight was the first time we have ever had to wait to be seated. The real issue was that there are only two ATD rooms and one is used for extra early traditional, so half of ATD is out from 5:30-7:30, whereas on ships with four ATD rooms they normally only set aside 1 (or 1/4 of ATD) for this overflow.

No Curtis Stone Items on the MDR menu but the old traditional always available aren't back.

Welcomed like long lost relatives by one waiter from last year.

Wednesday - Melbourne

Arrived early.

Maasdam artived an hour or so later.

Spent the day with our son and daughter in law.

Mrs Gut only spent a few bucks in spite of hours at the factory outlets. Mr Gut bought himself a new pen.

Lunch with the kids at a little place they like. Funny they were taking us somewhere that they said sold thickshakes that'd bliss us away, they'd been there a few days ago, it's gone a new cafe in its place. In under a week.

No room service yet.

Princess don't serve a full English Brekkie to the cabin Mr Gut, only continental, too healthy for me. But when you hit QM2 they will give you a full English in the cabin, kippers and black pudding too if you want it.

Trust you are enjoying Emerald Princess. Sore ankle eh, no so morning Zumba, how about line dancing then?

Edited by NSWP

To put some minds at rest re Monday

Boarding

Well there was one positive in doing my ankle in, the minute they saw me hobbling along in my moon boot with a pair of walking sticks they arrived with a wheelchair and I was literally whisked onboard, it made priority boarding look slow. From arriving at baggage drop to in our cabin about 15 minutes all up.

Grabbed my soda & more $7 a day. Now they are selling AIBP (7 day cruise) $59 per day.

Probably the two things that really struck me so far are more kids than I've ever seen on anyPrincess cruise, and a lot of Asians, again probably more than I've seen on any similar cruise, with the possible exception of our Celebrity Century cruise that was this same time two years ago and pretty much the same itinerary.

Had my first Diet Coke or six and a small bite to eat and then found a possie for Mustard Drill so I wouldn't need to rush and/or risk getting my foot bumped. By now I'm doing OK but it is really starting to hurt.

Interesting note that Patter includes two drills one at 5:00 and then a second at 5:45 for anyone late boarding (sail away is scheduled for 6:45.) But missed sail away drinks because I just had to get off that foot for a while. Though I did wander up and couldn't. See any of the CC mob anywhere.

Our usual Burger on deck to sail out of Sydney heads, an experience that never tires.

Glad they looked after you and you got your quick boarding as well. Just love those Sydney sail aways.

Edited by MicCanberra