Super Bowl on Embarkation Day

baggal

I know its a little premature, but DH's team won last night and I'm already wondering if there will be some sort of Super Bowl viewing on the Zuiderdam on Sunday, February 5. Its embarkation day - will that make a difference?

Thanks,

When ever we have been aboard for Superbowl, HAL has always run a party, shown the game and it was also avail b le on ca bin tv's. Seeing it i s debark, embark day, it's hard to say if they will havegthe 'party but it is likely.

GO P ATS !

The Super Bowl was on embarkation day last year. They had a really nice set up in the show lounge. Lots of food and of course drinks available. We have late dinner. We went to Super Bowl, then dinner and finished watching in our cabin.

Hope you get to see the super bowl.

We embarked twice on super bowl Sunday.

The first time none of the ships leaving Ft Lauderdale could get the game -- no reception.

The second time -- all went well.

Depending on the class of ship, there were super bowl parties in the Queen Lounge or the Crow's Nest.

When we embarked on Super Bowl Sunday we ordered room service dinner and enjoyed the game on our room TV. There was a big party but we really wanted to watch to the game.

But embarking that day was long and slow, many workers called in sick! That was Long Beach. I'd suggest getting to the pier early if possible wherever you are boarding. m--