Funny things cruising kids say......

Sotermarler

We pulled my DS8 out of school for his his first cruise in November (Jade Western Caribbean). He had a fantastic time with the ports, pool and the kids club.

We stood in line one night for a family photo and at our turn the captain happened to walk by and join us. When we got home and we show the picture he tells everyone , "the captain photo bombed us"! Lol

Since we have been home for a month I have noticed EVERY paper that has come home has been 100%. So I said, "Wow, I'm proud of you, getting such good grades!". He said "yep, now you have to take me on another cruise next year!". Ha ha ha, I guess even kids can get the bug!

What funny things have your cruising kids said?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

After our first cruise my kids said ok Mom when is the next one ....they started at 5 and 8 respectively ...now they are 22 -and 25 .....still travel with me when they are available

...i just complted number 50 on Epic

I love the sea ...I love to cruise

We are going back to Cozumel (for DD5's third or is it fourth time?) next month, after just having been there in October and visiting Mr Sancho's Beach Club. When we talked about going back on a cruise and to Cozumel again she said "Can we PLEASE go to Nacho's Beach Club and get chicken quesadillas?!" :D

When we got home from our cruise my kids asked if I could bring them breakfast in the morning like Carlos the butler did and please make sure its the filet mignon and eggs.??? Fricken spoiled brats?????????? Oh and don't forget the gummie bears????

After our first cruise my kids said ok Mom when is the next one ....they started at 5 and 8 respectively ...now they are 22 -and 25 .....still travel with me when they are available

...i just complted number 50 on Epic

I love the sea ...I love to cruise

50 cruises on the Epic. WOW.;)

When we got home from our cruise my kids asked if I could bring them breakfast in the morning like Carlos the butler did and please make sure its the filet mignon and eggs.??? Fricken spoiled brats?????????? Oh and don't forget the gummie bears????

Oh Carlos! When we left the Garden Villa on the Pearl a number of years ago, our sons, then 14 and 18 turned to us at the site of the long security line at the Miami airport and asked where Carlos was. After all he got us to the front of the line for everything on that sailing. It was the family joke for several months later, "Where's Carlos?!!!"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Our kids got quite spoiled on their first cruise when you could order room service for free and when they took turns nightly sleeping in Auntie Carrie's cabin and she would order milk and cookies. When the whining began to order room service we knew we had entered a dark hole! But that was years ago and last month my favorite was when we were changing into swim suits in one of the public restrooms because cabins were not ready yet and my seven year old started singing Ole Ole Hot Hot Hot!...she knew what songs they would be playing at the sail away party!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were in Jamaica on Christmas Day. DD was then 5 years old. (she is now 25) Got off ship and there was a Jamaican dressed as Santa (with white dreadlocks!) waiting as a photo op at bottom of gangway. She looks at the Santa, and says "what a great tan he has!" I was mortified, but everyone else around was laughing hysterically.

I work full time and to explain to my son who is 4 why I have to work I told him one day its so I can earn money and take you do to fun things like cruises. So now he thinks the only reason why I work is to pay for cruises... which is kinda true!

After a cruise we stayed in FLL for a few nights. DD was maybe 8. We're in the hotel room and there's a knock at the door. 4 orders of chicken tenders and fries. Turns out, while I was in the shower, DD ordered some "free room service, just like on the ship". [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Thankfully she orders kids meals, and the wasn't too obscene.

I work full time and to explain to my son who is 4 why I have to work I told him one day its so I can earn money and take you do to fun things like cruises. So now he thinks the only reason why I work is to pay for cruises... which is kinda true!

That's pretty much the only reason I work!

These are so funny thanks all for sharing!