Anthem of the Seas Menus

Won't have a problem finding something I like with those menus. How many days was your cruise?

And what is the typical logic of figuring out which night(s) will be your lobster night(s) if you're trying to not book any specialty dinners over that night(s).

Won't have a problem finding something I like with those menus. How many days was your cruise?

And what is the typical logic of figuring out which night(s) will be your lobster night(s) if you're trying to not book any specialty dinners over that night(s).

Lobster night is usually the last formal night, day 6 of a 7 night cruise.

The lobster tail was very little! A man at the next table ordered 2. He was not brought a dinner plate with 2 tails (and vegetables) on it. He was brought 2 complete dinner plates (1 small tail and vegetables on each). He looked surprised.

Did I mention that the tails were very little? [emoji1][emoji1]

Glad to be able to post the menus for everyone. We did enjoy the food. It was a 7 night cruise, and the menus are in the order of the nights. Lobster was on our 2nd of 2 formal nights. We missed the chilled soups as well, but the hot soups were very good. And nope, sorry, no room service menu - but we thought it was lacking anyway.

Edited by caribbean1004

The lobster tail was very little! A man at the next table ordered 2. ... He was brought 2 complete dinner plates [emoji1][emoji1]

I think it depends on the server. Earlier this year on Grandeur we got this treatment. But I saw in the next section the waiter brought a plate of just lobster tails to a table.

Man, it looks like they kept almost every popular desert from the previous menus except the warm skillet cookie. I'll miss that deliciousness. Wonder what they're doing with those hundred or so mini skillets...

This is only the menus for the 7 night cruises. It may show up on the longer cruises. I'll find out in February.