Royal Princess Photo Review December 10-20, 2016

loupana

We walked off the ship and when we left the building we turned left, we then walked all the way down (past the doors where we entered the building to board) and turned left at the end of the building. At that location there is drop off area. I hope I explained that ok, it was where Uber dropped us off so that's why I choose this location.

Having said that when I called Uber from there, he drove right past us and around to where the taxis are. He called me and I explained where I was and he then found us.

That makes sense. Thanks and we will try this next time.

Good choice, I think I would prefer the reverse Itinerary. Didn't feel like spending to much time at Princess Cays because it was the last day.

Well, I take a couple of days off for the holidays, and you've gone and finished your review! Guess that is what I get for being a slacker! You did a really great job on this review. I loved your pictures! Kind of makes me wish we were on Royal instead of CB, but we have sailed CB before and she's a nice ship, too. We will get ourselves on Royal one of these days! At least, that's my plan! :cool:

I have realized that our itinerary is slightly different than yours, besides the reverse order. We stop at Bonaire, not Aruba. Also our day in Granada is a very early AM day - not so good for this night owl! I think I would prefer Princess Cays as our last stop because all I will probably be up for that day is crashing on the beach after exhausting myself running around on all of the other islands! :eek:

Did I mention how much I loved your pictures? Thank you very much for sharing your pictures and your cruise with us! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished your report & all I can say is WOW! We are doing the same itinerary except Bonaire replaces Curacao, & you just upped the excitement!

We can't wait to experience this beautiful ship.

Fantastic photos & commentary. Loved the Patters too!

Thanks for taking us along with you!