Silversea Water Cooler: Part 3, Welcome!

Host Dan

Sadly for me, I could not play...no electricity and no internet, plus a pup in a cone for ten days...until just now.. Unfortunately. for me,the cone will remain for ten days so I am living with one unhappy pup. The rest is back to normal...Viva Mexico!!

Our own irritations do pale in relation to the suffering happening around us. And yet, they are still annoyances! You are a very sensitive and caring person Penny! Please don't be ashamed of your momentary irritation and miffiness (I don't think that is a real word but it should be)..

Such amusing diversions on the cooler....a good giggle does one good....l can only remember 'joking' whilst under the influence which may not be too clean 😉

As l don't return from my next cruise until three days before Christmas I've spent the morning completing all the festive food orders for both delivery and collection....makes life so much easier and gone are the days of fighting over a sprout in the supermarket!!

Could murder a turkey dinner right now with all the trimmings but must make do with bangers and mash today!

Happy Sunday 😊

Greetings Coolers!

More wit to start the day! Thanks TTS and Bill for the grin-causing Cooler brighteners! And Bill I think the not real word you are looking for is upsetitude. :)

Miss S. Very impressive organizational skills on the Christmas pre-orders! Brava!!!!! Enjoy your bangers and mash! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day here. Usually I cook a turkey and trimmings. It will be just Myster and me so he is going to do a prime rib instead.

Have a great day all!

Cam....it's very entertaining isn't it? And laughing is good medicine!

TTS....you've got a million of them! Thanks for entertaining the masses here in the Cooler! I laughed at the opening car door joke and then I realized I probably shouldn't have (being a woman and a wife). But it struck my funny bone. :)

My wife got really cross with me for not opening the car door for her.

I just panicked and swam to the surface.

Appreciate these various wonderfully fun postings. Excellent!!! Keep 'em coming! Sorry been busy during this past week and for next week with various work projects. In the middle of my busier period. Some get relief from my postings?

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 188,022 views for this posting.