Silversea Water Cooler: Part 3, Welcome!

Host Dan

J....I copied the image location from my blog (on blogspot) from our big adventure. It seems to have worked. So, I'm thinking that if I create a new blog with entries that are comprised of only my photos and take the image location from the blog, I will be able to post photos on CC. Not sure if that will continue to work but it seems to have worked so far. :)

Mysty, let's hope it keeps on working, the photo was quite nice. Jeff, Thuringen sausages are one of Roberto's favorites...his mouth is already watering... We will have to decide on this trip at the last moment, for family reasons, and that's why we opted out of a cruise.

M, that should be a good workaround. The only problem is that you'll have a public blog that is all disjointed pictures. Unless you write a blog about them, but that's a lot of work!

Enjoyed catching up today on the Cooler. Lots of great two-liners from TTS, and Bill's joke too.

Jeff, tasty stuff as always. Off to cook some dinner for us now. Halibut...have to think of a good preparation. The Vienna food shots really got me hungry - love that Schweinshaxe!

Cam, we just did a few days in Prague this May. It was fantastic! I don't know if I'll get around to blogging about it in any detail. No time. But pictures are on my SmugMug site (link a few pages back).

Thanks JP! I would only use the new blog for pictures and not make it searchable. Photobucket was much the same....just pictures. The only reason I even care is that to load pictures here with the resources I currently have available (without spending money) I need a URL address. :(

Enjoy your halibut! :)

Thanks for your interest in the pictures Spins. We are in cost reduction mode these days. I was searching for a no cost option and I think this will work. I will try to satisfy your interest in the days leading up to your wonderful cruise! :)

Thanks Spins....I get my hair cut at a barber shop now for $25 as opposed to $150 every 3 months at my old salon. However, I'm very sure you will not follow up on that one! Ha Ha Ha! Yes, please let's share cost reduction techniques. :)

Penny...the designation of "worst" is subject to opinion, of course. He was not our choice because we were hoping for a more experienced and seasoned leader. However, we have had some "interesting" Prime Ministers. :) We are not card-carrying Party members of any party so we base our choice on the candidate and his/her platform (taken with a huge grain of salt). We have voted Liberal or Conservative mostly at the Federal level since the NDP (New Democratic Party) have little if any credibility to be able to form a government. Young PM Trudeau is charismatic and I think his heart is in a good place. He is a bit of a dreamer (not that that is bad, just a little short of realistic).

Thanks for your Thanksgiving wishes Penny!

I'm lost Penny! Apparently in May, Trump said that Trudeau was the worst Canadian President ever. Is this what you are referring to? Seriously, Canada does not have a President (as you know :)). We have a Prime Minister. And Trump would have extremely limited knowledge about the effectiveness of any of our Prime Ministers because I'm not convinced he even knows where Canada is.