Wouldn't It Be Great If......

kreneec28

I don't see the great benefit angle for most. Paying in advance vs. at point of service for most of these would make little difference to me. I, too, like to step on the ship with the painful part (coughing up money) behind me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wonder why they took of the reviews/ratings of each excursion on the cruise planner? [emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The ratings have disappeared for a while. Probably because of all the negatives being posted. Go to Cruise Critic to find out about the excursions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, wouldn't it be great if Royal could figure out how to manage the cattle call for excursions in the theater? It's a smooth process with Princess, but every time we've tried it with Royal it's as if they've never run shore excursions before and it's a disorganized mess in the theater to wait for your group to be called.

We finally quit booking excursions through Royal and now use our big box store wholesale store travel department, starts with a C end ends with an O, and book shore excursions through them. Their excursions meet on the pier or at the tender port and we avoid the mess in the theater.

We always meet at the pier for our RCL shore excursions....K.O.:)

For tender ports with early excursion times we have met in the theatre, docked ports we met on the pier.

On our Royal excursions in the past, we seldom met on the pier - especially if a bus was involved. We did, on occasion, meet on the pier for a walking tour that left from the pier.

It was because of the consistent disorganization in the theater prior to excursions that we stopped booking through the cruise line. Maybe they have got their act together since our last Caribbean cruise last winter, but I popped into the theater to see how the shore excursions were being handled and it was a cluster &%$#