What's Wrong with this Web Page?

IECalCruiser

It is the Star Princess and appears to be in Tracy Arm Fjord. It is the picture of the ship on http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/tp/. I am not sure what the OP sees that is wrong. The ship sails to AK in the summer but in 2017 never goes to Tracy Arm.
She still has the P&O logo so the picture is probably well over ten years old. It is strange to have that old photo with the P&O logo on the current Princess website. Edited by IECalCruiser

She still has the P&O logo so the picture is probably well over ten years old. It is strange to have that old photo with the P&O logo on the current Princess website.

My guess is they used it because it's a great shot with the ice burg. Seems they could photoshop the P&O out, though.

I can only see the linked picture on the Princess website, no P&O logo unless you mean the round seal beneath the bow. I can't see the picture from the OP either time posted. EM
The screen shot was from my iPad and is not a jpg file. I posted the the webpage but can't read it with my iPad or iPhone. Look at the photo in the link.

It is the Star Princess and appears to be in Tracy Arm Fjord. It is the picture of the ship on http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/tp/. I am not sure what the OP sees that is wrong. The ship sails to AK in the summer but in 2017 never goes to Tracy Arm.

The P&O is underneath the first lifeboat.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by IECalCruiser

Here is a photo of the original Crown Princess.

Note that the P&O is really on that ship.

009%2005.29.97%20%20Crown%20Princess%20docked%20at%20Skagway_zpsli1j4dhb.jpg

Since at one point P&O owned Princess, it is possible that P&O was on all of the Princess ships for a long period of time.

The Star picture that is the subject of this thread may simply be an old photo from when Princess reported to P&O.

Here is a photo of the original Crown Princess.

Note that the P&O is really on that ship.

Since at one point P&O owned Princess, it is possible that P&O was on all of the Princess ships for a long period of time.

The Star picture that is the subject of this thread may simply be an old photo from when Princess reported to P&O.

You can still see the P&O on the Golden Princess. It has been painted over but since it is raised metal, the outline is still there.