Club Class without the Mini

masterty

My DW and I would love to enjoy the perks or Club Class without the requirement to a mini or suite. Anyone beleive CC perks would ever be offered to simpler cabins? Hate to pay for a balcony and seating area we would never use. Best views and seating areas are not in any cabin.

Edited by masterty

It really doesn't matter what anyone "believes" here on CC. What Princess decides to do is usually a matter of mystery. It certainly is possible Princess will decide to offer Club Class privileges to other categories of cabins for a fee. It is also possible that they'll create a super-Elite class and offer those privileges to those members.

Likely? Who knows? Probably not even Princess.

My DW and I would love to enjoy the perks or Club Class without the requirement to a mini or suite. Anyone beleive CC perks would ever be offered to simpler cabins? Hate to pay for a balcony and seating area we would never use. Best views and seating areas are not in any cabin.

Look at other cruise lines and see what they offer. All of them make you book an upgraded cabin to get the perks. Some how if some one books an inside cabin and wants all of the perks, Not going to happen. Sorry!

I guess you could book two cabins, a club class mini and an inside and then just stay in the inside one. Or you could look at it this way: a love seat and balcony is the price I have to pay if I want to eat in the special section of the MDR.

Honestly - from the few reports I have read, the CC isn't worth the extra money. It is not a different menu but one additional dish prepared in the area per night. I am not sure if I would pay extra for this and I mostly book mini suites.

If you don't care for the hustle and bustle of standard MDR dining just do what for years and years has hardly been a secret: book an inexpensive cabin and go to a specialty restaurant each night. I know that doesn't net you an upgraded breakfast or sea day lunch experience but it may be the compromise you are looking for.

Look at other cruise lines and see what they offer. All of them make you book an upgraded cabin to get the perks. Some how if some one books an inside cabin and wants all of the perks, Not going to happen. Sorry!

Costa has 'Premium' Insides.

Not going to happen anytime soon

From the CC FAQs: 4. Can any guest pay to receive the elevated Club Class experience? No, this is not a service that can be purchased as an add-on to your stateroom. It is an experience exclusive to Club Class Mini-Suite and Full Suite guests. But, as stated, who knows what could happen in the eternal search for $$$.

That pretty much sums it up...