Celebrity Reflection: Any stairs to the aft cabins?

singerdon

First time cruiser, leaving Jan 7:D !!! I don't know that I've ever seen a post that mentions stairs, and none of the ship diagrams really show anything that looks like stairs. Some of them mention that the aft cabins are a bit of a walk to the elevators, but I'm more of a stair guy and really don't like to wait for elevators.

Also, is it legal to take a small travel clothes steamer on a Celebrity ship? I know irons are prohibited, but???

Thanks in advance,

Singerdon

You should be able to see the stairs on the deckplans. They are located adjacent to the elevator banks.

S-Class ships have 2 stairwell banks - one Forward and one Mid-ship

M-Class ships have 3 stairwell banks - Forward, Midship and Aft

As others have mentioned steamers are also forbidden.

If I had to take the stairs after dinner to deck 12 you would find me dead in the Library. Like a game of clue.
stairs are easy, with lots of landings to rest on. if you feel like resting consider it just an opportunity to say hi. cruisers are generally friendly and helpful.

john

The long walk is really good for you, but just don't forget anything[emoji12]

The advantage of the walk to the elevator/stairs from the aft cabins is that you can justify having 3 lunches. One in the buffet, one in the Aqua Spa Cafe, and another at the Mast Grill. Another advantage is that it is usually quiet back there.

I was recently in an aft sky suite on the Reflection on Deck 11. Yes, it is a hike to and from the elevators. It is a real hike to the Sky Lounge!

No stairs go to the aft cabins for passengers.

Very nice back there. My wife and I like the motion of the waves at night and the aft cabins get a lot more than midship.