Star Azipod News and progress

karoo

Don't know if this is going to work for everyone - that being noted check this LINK:

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:149/centery:-38/zoom:8

NCL STAR has just entered the Tasman Sea southeast corner southern most point off of Australia !

Look for the BLUE ship due south of Mallcoota !

Hover mouse click on the ship to reveal data.

Don't know if this is going to work for everyone - that being noted check this LINK:

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:149/centery:-38/zoom:8

NCL STAR has just entered the Tasman Sea southeast corner southern most point off of Australia !

Look for the BLUE ship due south of Mallcoota !

Hover mouse click on the ship to reveal data.

That was last updated 17 hours ago so it'll be well into the Tasman by now! I imagine it's out of range of the tracker.

Looks like a nice morning on the web cam though

http://www.***********/cruise-ship-webcams/norwegian-cruise-line/norwegian-star.php

That was last updated 17 hours ago so it'll be well into the Tasman by now! I imagine it's out of range of the tracker.

Looks like a nice morning on the web cam though

http://www.***********/cruise-ship-webcams/norwegian-cruise-line/norwegian-star.php

If you look North East of The Star there is an unnamed Passenger Vessel. I think that may well be The Star.

Yes I have received an email stating that we are to arrive no earlier than 12pm at the port on embarkation day. Also the second itinerary has been changed - now very close to the original. Port Kembla is still there, Brisbane isn't. Thanks for the updates. Great news for those onboard who booked many cruises in a row and for those onboard the 18th Feb and the following cruises. Hopefully all will be smooth sailing ahead for everyone and they will get to see the ports they planned to see. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Revised Arrive Depart

Sat Auckland, New Zealand 6:00 pm

Sun Bay of Islands, New Zealand 7:00 am 4:00 pm

Mon At Sea

Tue At Sea

Wed Sydney, Australia 8:00 am 6:00 pm

Thu Port Kembla, Australia 8:00 am 6:00 pm

Fri At Sea

Sat At Sea

Sun Airlie Beach, Australia 7:00 am 3:00 pm

Mon Cairns, Australia 8:00 am 6:00 pm

Tue At Sea

Wed At Sea

Thu Darwin, Australia 8:00 am 5:00 pm

Fri At Sea

Sat Komodo, Indonesia 8:00 am 4:00 pm

Sun Benoa, Indonesia 7:00 am 5:00 pm

Mon At Sea

Tue At Sea

Wed Port Klang, Malaysia 7:00 am 4:00 pm

Thu Singapore, Singapore 7:00 am

Revised Arrive Depart

Sat Auckland, New Zealand 6:00 pm

Sun Bay of Islands, New Zealand 7:00 am 4:00 pm

Mon At Sea

Tue At Sea

Wed Sydney, Australia 8:00 am 6:00 pm

Thu Port Kembla, Australia 8:00 am 6:00 pm

Fri At Sea

Sat At Sea

Sun Airlie Beach, Australia 7:00 am 3:00 pm

Mon Cairns, Australia 8:00 am 6:00 pm

Tue At Sea

Wed At Sea

Thu Darwin, Australia 8:00 am 5:00 pm

Fri At Sea

Sat Komodo, Indonesia 8:00 am 4:00 pm

Sun Benoa, Indonesia 7:00 am 5:00 pm

Mon At Sea

Tue At Sea

Wed Port Klang, Malaysia 7:00 am 4:00 pm

Thu Singapore, Singapore 7:00 am

Cheers for the itinerary change, looks like Brissie is still missing.

Most of the miscommunication comes from passengers exchanging ignorance. "Hey, did you hear about the latest...", "Oh yah, I also heard that....". Or crew members trying to pass on information when they are also in the dark. It's just like high school. Just keep gossiping and then blame the captain when your rumor turns out to be BS.

Most of the miscommunication comes from passengers exchanging ignorance. "Hey, did you hear about the latest...", "Oh yah, I also heard that....". Or crew members trying to pass on information when they are also in the dark. It's just like high school. Just keep gossiping and then blame the captain when your rumor turns out to be BS.

I like to refer to these things as 'Alternate facts'. :p

So it has nothing to do with ncl uk, ncl USA and ncl Australia distributing different itinerary changes for the same cruise? Or nothing to do with an NCL rep saying there is no change to the itinerary after the same office sends an email saying there is?

Or when on the day of sailing ncl head office has a different itinerary to the ship?

Or when ncl head office says you must have a visa and then the ship says no we will organise it for you?

Another ncl apologist

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

Miscommunication comes from NCL UK actually !! The actual facts were on here not on the NCL website where it should have been !!

I am referring to my 5th January cruise which i booked specifically for the two Thailand stops which were cancelled due to the azipod problem......Our revised itineary supplied by UK NCL on the 22nd December was different from the American passenger cruise itinerary i found on here five days later......when i questioned UK NCL they said their one was correct and 'someone' on here had probably used the NCL headed paper and made a fake itineray up !!

Two days before sailing (eight days after i questioned the uk supplied itinerary) i got another itineray change from UK NCL and guess what ?? It was the American itinerary !!

Also we got the worse refund deal of any of the cruises with just a 20% cruise only refund which they won't budge on :(........Won't be cruising with NCL again !!