Star Azipod News and progress

karoo

Remember, if azipod issues reoccur or other detriments to your cruise surface, those who booked w an agent located in California & Florida are protected by Seller of Traveler Laws:

Particularly, The Duty to Investigate & Warn:

Travel agents are legally bound, even after final payment, to notify their clients of any detriments to their travel.

Therefore, those travel agents selling in FL & CA were bound to notify their clients about the azipod issue when it occurred which could have affected a downstream (later) cruise.

Edited by Birder1

Remember, if azipod issues reoccur or other detriments to your cruise surface, those who booked w an agent located in California & Florida are protected by Seller of Traveler Laws:

Particularly, The Duty to Investigate & Warn:

Travel agents are legally bound, even after final payment, to notify their clients of any detriments to their travel.

Therefore, those travel agents selling in FL & CA were bound to notify their clients about the azipod issue when it occurred which could have affected a downstream (later) cruise.

Good info, thx

Does anyone have news on the Star Azipod fix and have the Repairs have been completed

successfully?

We were told repairs were done shortly before Singapore but were doing tests. Things seem to be fixed as we've been traveling 17.7 knots on average since we left Singapore 2 days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were told repairs were done shortly before Singapore but were doing tests. Things seem to be fixed as we've been traveling 17.7 knots on average since we left Singapore 2 days ago.

When you look out the back do you see 2 trails from the Azipods? Prior to the fix there was only one. Thx for the updates!!

When you look out the back do you see 2 trails from the Azipods? Prior to the fix there was only one. Thx for the updates!!

Yep. Was eating at Versailles for lunch the other day and both are working and creating a nice bit of wake behind both azipods.

Bad news NCL has a revised schedule we are not going to Arlie Beach and Brisbane. The Captain said it not related to the Azipod issue we also going to miss Komodo island. We going to get $300 more dollars plus half off for a future cruise.

Bad news NCL has a revised schedule we are not going to Arlie Beach and Brisbane. The Captain said it not related to the Azipod issue we also going to miss Komodo island. We going to get $300 more dollars plus half off for a future cruise.

Any reason given why the revised schedule?

Oh NO!! You must be so disappointed these ports are the star of the show!

To not give a reason is unforgivable and such poor customer relations.

I hope you can find away to "make lemonade".