Star Azipod News and progress

karoo

We're going to Darwin supposedly but you have a excellent point. Can anyone out there tell me what could it possibly be wrong with this ship. The half off for future cruise only applies if you taking the cruise within 12 months. I have a cruise book in November 2018 which makes me extremely angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're going to Darwin supposedly but you have a excellent point. Can anyone out there tell me what could it possibly be wrong with this ship. The half off for future cruise only applies if you taking the cruise within 12 months. I have a cruise book in November 2018 which makes me extremely angry.

We were on the Jan 5 sailing. The captain on day 2 (had only just joined the ship) said it should have been dry docked!

NCL has had a shocker, they refuse to communicate and I think will pay the price.

I noticed today that Celebrity actually addressed concerns on this forum today, if NCL have even a modicum of respect for their customers they will get front and centre and apologise and address these issues!

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

We are on cruise Feb. 18th.....but have prior stays inHawaii, Auckland and post cruise in Singapore, hope we don't get canceled.... if you book another cruise do they give you the same perks along with the discount. We have Ultimate Beverage Package and Prepaid Gratuities....what a mess :(

We are on cruise Feb. 18th.....but have prior stays inHawaii, Auckland and post cruise in Singapore, hope we don't get canceled.... if you book another cruise do they give you the same perks along with the discount. We have Ultimate Beverage Package and Prepaid Gratuities....what a mess :(

That's a really good question -- especially since NCL has stopped offering prepaid gratuities as one of the perk options.

Hoping this won't be an issue on our upcoming cruises, but I am preparing myself for a modified 2/6-18 itinerary.

I going to cancel my shores excursion to Darwin and Cairns I will cancel it too Sydney but I have a late flight.

We didn't get off the ship on our jan 5th cruise. Refused to give them one extra penny, no spa, no specialty dining, no shore excursions, even the obc we took back the refundable and spent the non refundable on pharmaceutical products so at least we got something useful and didn't waste on ncl products.

Tried to drink ship dry as well on ubp haha.

Still had a good time but agree the company is a scam!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

Have just spoken to NCL in the UK, they confirmed there is a problem with the ship. They said there is also a revised itinerary for 6th February, not sure what yet. Have spoken to our TA Viva Voyage and they are going to get back to us. Thinking of cancelling, we sail on the 18th.

Have just spoken to NCL in the UK, they confirmed there is a problem with the ship. They said there is also a revised itinerary for 6th February, not sure what yet. Have spoken to our TA Viva Voyage and they are going to get back to us. Thinking of cancelling, we sail on the 18th.

I have also just called as I am on 6th February sailing and told they do not know of a change itinerary

Hubby spoke to someone from NCL, this person left hubby on hold for quite some time. They had spoke to a supervisor who said there was a problem with the ship and that the current cruise had a change of itinerary and also the next one (6th Feb). Our sailing on the 18th had not changed "as yet".

After a good night sleep and talking to other guests who told me to call NCL once I get home. I wouldn't have been upset if they would have gave just the extra $300 dollars but once they put out a half cruise credit with a whole lot of restrictions I lost it then I went to customer service and this young lady laughed and my face it took everything to control my emotions. If the shore excursions and the cruise next People were there I think I would have cancelled everything but now I am going to make the best of a disaster. The first half of the cruise was great.