Serenade, which terminal at Port Everglades

When Serenade is in at Port Everglades, on Fridays, and the only RC & Celebrity ship, which terminal does she use? When I went to the Terminal Schedule, it only has about 10 days out. I am looking for 2/3/17 sailing date. I'm thinking it is terminal 18, but not sure.

Also, are we allowed to walk from the ship and go through the port gate, or must we be in a vehicle (taxi, Uber, private car, bus?)

Edited by debshomespun

When Serenade is in at Port Everglades, on Fridays, and the only RC & Celebrity ship, which terminal does she use? When I went to the Terminal Schedule, it only has about 10 days out. I am looking for 2/3/17 sailing date. I'm thinking it is terminal 18, but not sure.

Also, are we allowed to walk from the ship and go through the port gate, or must we be in a vehicle (taxi, Uber, private car, bus?)

If it's the only RC ship, I would expect her to be at terminal 18, but you won't know for sure until the terminal schedule comes out for that date.

Port Everglades is not conducive to pedestrians. It's an industrial type area, with minimal sidewalks. I would not try to walk out, unless I was at one of the terminals Princess uses at the north end.

• 2 weeks later...
We are on the 1-13-17 & 1-23-17 cruises on Serenade. It has always shown terminal 18 but this week it changed to terminal 25.

Confirmed this morning by a cruiser currently on board for B2B on tomorrow's cruise Roll Call. They were told at their B2B meeting 25.

Sent from my iPad using Forums