Star 10 night Mexico & Sea of Cortes: Review, photos, ship tour, and vlogs

Sheebah

I'm watching your videos and they are excellent.

Question: you stated that you're Platinum...in the video you show the Elite toiletry bag in your bathroom. Do you know why you got that?

Just wondering:confused:

We wondered the same! We had priority tender tix too and not sure why!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

following.

we did this itinerary last September on the Crown. a very memorable trip. we also did the Midway in San Diego. I bet that was very moving to be there for Veterans Day!

It truly was. I shed a few tears, to be sure!

Thank you. We will be on the Star to Hawaii in November. Looking forward to more of your review.

You will love it! Sorry for the delay with more posts, I'm having issues with Photobucket so it may be next week!

Sheebah, thanks for your reply. ☺ I know the ship is older but many of my last booked ships have been older, so no problem. For me it's important to have a feeling of cruising many new builds do not offer.

Nice you could enjoy it all... will you upload more pics, and also menus? [emoji924]☺

Yes, I agree. There is a certain charm on these older ships. Yes we are going to be uploading the links to the menus, a full video of the food in the mdr, and more photos. I am having some issues with Photobucket right now so I can't upload photos and I am traveling but I promise to do the next installment next week.

They stopped providing that quite awhile ago. More then 2 years.

Now there is a request tag in the cabin if you want fruit.

That makes sense!

Our last cruise with princess was 2015 so I was out of the loop on that. I miss the fruit.

I like reading this thread. We're doing the same cruise in a couple of months.

One question I have (sorry, only done 1 Princess cruise thus far) - is there hand lotion in the room? I remember the dispenser in the shower with shampoo/conditioner and soap. But couldn't remember if there was lotion.

Thanks.

I like reading this thread. We're doing the same cruise in a couple of months.

One question I have (sorry, only done 1 Princess cruise thus far) - is there hand lotion in the room? I remember the dispenser in the shower with shampoo/conditioner and soap. But couldn't remember if there was lotion.

Thanks.

Yes. There should be a nice size tube in the bathroom. If you want more just ask your steward.

Correct but there were things we didn't get either. No fruit in room, etc.

Originally Posted by Colo Cruiser View Post

Maybe they are aware of the publicity that the OP gives them with the Cruising Tips videos etc?

Not sure, but don't think so.

Pescado Amarillo has a huge following and she gets nothing.

OK. I take back what I said about how it couldn't be a reward for your blog. Just watched the video where you were "invited" to a bridge tour...they only do that for the Ultimate Ship Tour and for VIPs.

So you must be a VIP.:eek:

Originally Posted by Colo Cruiser View Post

Maybe they are aware of the publicity that the OP gives them with the Cruising Tips videos etc?

Not sure, but don't think so.

Pescado Amarillo has a huge following and she gets nothing.

OK. I take back what I said about how it couldn't be a reward for your blog. Just watched the video where you were "invited" to a bridge tour...they only do that for the Ultimate Ship Tour and for VIPs.

So you must be a VIP.:eek:

[emoji33] is right. I thought the bridge tour was a result of it being our first voyage as platinum. I've heard that's a thing. B

I found some of your videos on youtube a couple weeks ago. I just want to thank you for the videos and the tips. I will be on a 4 night sailing on Star in a couple months and the videos have helped me quite a bit with planning.