Switching deposit to another cruise?

phabric

I have a deposit on a cruise with OBC and beverage package.

I want to move my deposit to another cruise which Princess has no promo yet for 2018 cruises.

Will I loose the OBC and beverage package with the move?

OP: Imagine this...

I book a 7 day coastal with the AIBP included. Assumed value of the AIBP is $56.35 per day or $394.45 for the 7 day cruise. I then want to transfer my deposit to a different cruise when the specific AIBP promo is not being offered - a 28 day Hawaii and South Pacific cruise. Assumed value of the AIBP is $1,577.80 for the cruise. Would you really expect Princess to allow this change?

The OP did not specify from whence cameth the OBC. If it was from applying a FCD, then I believe moving a res over prior to any penalty date allows one to keep that OBC. If the OBC was from a promotion or TA, then it is lost - unless of course the TA offers OBS on the new booking.

The OP did not specify from whence cameth the OBC. If it was from applying a FCD, then I believe moving a res over prior to any penalty date allows one to keep that OBC. If the OBC was from a promotion or TA, then it is lost - unless of course the TA offers OBS on the new booking.

A steelers fan saying "whence cameth"?:confused::):D

Contrary to popular belief, we are actually very friendly and articulate people. :D

I know a (mostly) friendly and (mostly) articulate person who is a Bronco's fan. Not much can really make up for that. :D

I have a deposit on a cruise with OBC and beverage package.

I want to move my deposit to another cruise which Princess has no promo yet for 2018 cruises.

Will I loose the OBC and beverage package with the move?

Yes, you loose them.