Princess drinks package

BAZALF

Can you wait and purchase the package on the3rd or 4th day? I seem to remember on one cruise we were on you could but I don't remember if it was Princess. Considering our first 3 days are long port days I was just wondering if we could wait thru those couple of days before purchasing the package.

Can you wait and purchase the package on the3rd or 4th day? I seem to remember on one cruise we were on you could but I don't remember if it was Princess. Considering our first 3 days are long port days I was just wondering if we could wait thru those couple of days before purchasing the package.

No, you have to pre-purchase, or buy on day of embarkation or day after that. As far as I am aware, you cannot purchase after the second day, as by then whilst still paying full price, you will have 'lost' 2 days worth of drink.

Not on Princess, Celebrity do (or didlast I checked) allow it as long as there are a certain number of days left (three I think).

A post was made a month or so ago that there was an offer on the Island Princess that the AIBP can be purchased with daily charges to start on the date of purchase, not on embarkation day, for as long as there is still 3 or 4 more remaining days prior to end of cruise, or something to that effect. Other than that post, there was no other post from the same sailing, nor from other ships/sailing, having experienced the same. So maybe it was just experimental for that sailing only.

Ummm... I am not trying to be rude but this thread is about the All Inclusive Beverage Package. Your question is a bit off topic... :rolleyes:

Another recent post had scanned Patters from the Ruby, showing AIBP for $52 plus 15 percent gratuity. Has the price done up again, or maybe a test on Ruby? Still shows lower price on website.

Thanks

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD

Another recent post had scanned Patters from the Ruby, showing AIBP for $52 plus 15 percent gratuity. Has the price done up again, or maybe a test on Ruby? Still shows lower price on website.

Thanks

Price is going/has gone up.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Price is going up.

Price just went up a week or two ago to 57.45 total. At 52, it would now be 59.80. I was able to add it today for the lower price. The Patters posted were dated prior, and showed the higher price. Cheaper now if purchased prior? Anyone know?

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD

Princess only pretends to sell scotch. They offer Cutty Sark and Johnny Walker Red. If you want to use them in a mixed drink you might be OK but scotch drinkers generally don't do that and those are totally unacceptable.

They had Dalwhinnie on the ships I've sailed on.

Al from Minneapolis

• 9 months later...
We are beer drinkers and took advantage of the 2x a day happy hour. Just tell the bartender not to open the beers. Get 6 for price of 3 plus $1. Take back to cabin for fridge or put in ice bucket.

Just returned from14 days on the Caribbean Princes and found out that they have done away with the BOGOs (or BOG$1s)

BIG disappointment!