Equinox question

Can'tstopcruising

Don't get excited it's a nylon bag about 18x18 with a draw sting. It will be in one of the drawers. If you happen to sail in a suite the bag is nicer, canvas like the RCCL bags used to be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Don't get excited it's a nylon bag about 18x18 with a draw sting. It will be in one of the drawers. If you happen to sail in a suite the bag is nicer, canvas like the RCCL bags used to be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

They changed it since May? Then it was a cloth bag with two handles same as previous xxx years.

In answer to the OP's question, it really varies. Ask your cabin attendant nicely for a bag if you don't find one in your cabin. They will either find you a bag or tell you that they no longer give out bags, or they only give bags to those in suites, or whatever else comes to mind when you ask.

If that fails try guest relations and see what they offer. I think that sometimes they just run out of the bags or no one bothers to get them out of the storage area so the room stewards think they are out of them.

I would not rely on finding a bag or even getting one. If you need a bag when you get off the ship, buy one that scrunches down in your luggage and pack it.

I have no idea if anyone is actually supposed to get a bag or not...we seem to mostly get them (and leave them since we seem to have a collection that we never use).

Edited by ghstudio

Cruised on the Equinox in November.

We were in AQ and received a nice blue canvas bag with leather handles.

Some friends who were in a 2B balcony had the white nylon bag in their room.

You get a beach bag in your cabin? This is our first Celebrity cruise. We're Diamond on Royal and there's no longer a gift in the cabins. What type of bag are we taking about? I'm getting excited about this.

Concierge and higher get a canvas bag that folds inside of another smaller canvas pouch. Both zip shut and the smaller pouch snaps inside of the larger bag. You can fit a lot into them, but beach towels are stretching it. You also get a flimsier bag, sort of like a shopper tote in flimsier fabric.

Edited by Luvcrusn