Mike & Tracy's continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Vista & Norwegean Getaway

MikeyA53

Thanks for the opportunity to relive this cruise with your excellent review and quality photos. Over the years, I've also enjoyed all your reviews.

I thought I recognized you when you were helping the juggler on his unicycle, now I know from where.

Looking forward to the balance of your review and your thoughts. We absolutely enjoyed this cruise and the ship. Our only negative (as is most folks) is the main showroom setup. Otherwise we had a blast. I was also impressed with the traffic flow, never seemed to be crowded. Once you learn to get in line 30 minutes before comedy shows, that issue also faded away.

Glad you enjoying this and my past reviews. :)

Thanks for the opportunity to relive this cruise with your excellent review and quality photos. Over the years, I've also enjoyed all your reviews.

I thought I recognized you when you were helping the juggler on his unicycle, now I know from where.

Looking forward to the balance of your review and your thoughts. We absolutely enjoyed this cruise and the ship. Our only negative (as is most folks) is the main showroom setup. Otherwise we had a blast. I was also impressed with the traffic flow, never seemed to be crowded. Once you learn to get in line 30 minutes before comedy shows, that issue also faded away.

Glad you enjoying this and my past reviews. :)

great to see a mikey a53 review again. btw is that not your wife at the front of the line?? lol, i alway enjoy your reviews mike,they are awesome!!

Thanks graterman373. Yes that's her, I was very very thirsty in the hot Aruba sun. :D

Really enjoying the review! May I ask what kind of camera you use for the underwater shots? They're excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Normally I use my Nikon AW130 which I brought with me but when I started unpacking in our cabin the camera was not in my carry-on luggage. I had checked in my carry-on because the plane was full and therefore I assume that a baggage handler had stolen it. As a consequence I purchased a Fujifilm XP90 onboard for a decent price and used it for my underwater shots. At the end of our cruise, when I was retrieving the suitcases from under the bed, I found my Nikon that had fell out while I was unpacking. Therefore on our Norwegian cruise I used my Nikon.

I wasn’t going to try it again after my incident in 2013. If you read my review one of the crew mates was showing us how to swing with one arm and take a drink with the other. Well stupid me tried it and partially tore my right bicep.

One of the staff started bringing girls on his back and doing a flip.

Cruising%202016%201260_zpswvafhoog.jpg

Cruising%202016%201261_zpstzahhaqk.jpg

Cruising%202016%201262_zps3cozbsiu.jpg

Tracy tried it

Cruising%202016%201265_zpsoyy1yzfk.jpg

Cruising%202016%201270_zps59fpdyjo.jpg

Cruising%202016%201271_zpsucgdhw3a.jpg