Mike & Tracy's continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Vista & Norwegean Getaway

MikeyA53

LOVE your review. Thank you. Im sailig on Getaway in a few weeks and have a Vista Havana Cabana Suite booked for next February so this is great!

I love salad how some people love ice cream. Is the Fresh Creations included? Ill be there either way but would be great if it was.

Were you always able to find a treadmill? What time is early that you say you went to gym? Im usually there between 7-8 am.

I know you could only do cardio but did you notice any rowing machines? I didnt see them in your pictures. If so, were they newer with water or he old chain machines.

Were there complimentary gym classes such as abs, boot camp and total body conditioning?

What was your favorite spot at night on the ship.

Thanks so much. Cant wait to read more and hope Getaway is started or completed by February 24 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

LOVE your review. Thank you. Im sailig on Getaway in a few weeks and have a Vista Havana Cabana Suite booked for next February so this is great!

I love salad how some people love ice cream. Is the Fresh Creations included? Ill be there either way but would be great if it was.

Yes it's included.

Were you always able to find a treadmill? What time is early that you say you went to gym? Im usually there between 7-8 am.

You shouldn't have a problem at that time, it does get busy the first sea day and after that it's not too bad.

I know you could only do cardio but did you notice any rowing machines? I didnt see them in your pictures. If so, were they newer with water or he old chain machines.

I believe they had 2 of them, they are usually in front of the treadmill and they are chain driven. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Were there complimentary gym classes such as abs, boot camp and total body conditioning?

I believe there are some, Tracy and Ashley went to some sort of Abs Buster class that was free, maybe someone else can give you more details.

What was your favorite spot at night on the ship.

We didn't really have one since we did different things each night.

Thanks so much. Cant wait to read more and hope Getaway is started or completed by February 24 :)

Have a wonderful cruise.:)

We skipped the workouts today because we had an island tour planned with the cruise critic group and we had to meet at 8:00 a.m. at the Red Frog Pub. We had breakfast at the Taste Bar again.

Cruising%202016%201422_zps6k1vpkev.jpg

Cruising%202016%201423_zpstbkm6mok.jpg

Cruising%202016%201424_zpsaixztwkj.jpg

Allure of the Sea

Cruising%202016%201425_zpseketrwoo.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, the pictures of the gentleman showing the native sea life is at Oyster Pond. I've been there twice, but I could be mistaken :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think so . On my tour it was called "Oyster Bay. Next you will get to meet Calvin the Sea Urchin Man" I think these are pictures of both .

On our way to Orient Beach, the tour included free rum punch, beer, water and sodas on the bus and a free chair and umbrella at the beach with a free cocktail. I don’t actually know the name of the company since it was all organized by Storm’n Norm and Diamond Di. Both are diamond cruisers and have organized many tours. This tour was very similar to our Bernard’s tour we took the last time we were in St. Maarten.

Cruising%202016%201468_zpsuu3rxkiz.jpg

Cruising%202016%201469_zpsovnzyaos.jpg

Cruising%202016%201470_zps1sgzclxr.jpg

Cruising%202016%201471_zpsqct5tnjd.jpg

Cruising%202016%201472_zpsigatqdcq.jpg