Mike & Tracy's continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Vista & Norwegean Getaway

MikeyA53

Guess the IMAX theater took up a lot of room so that is why there isn't a big showroom on the ship. I think the price should be a little cheaper considering the fact that you are on a cruise ship.

Tracy looked beautiful at dinner, she is very pretty in all her pictures.

Cruising%202016%20180_zpsjgyupaix.jpg

Cruising%202016%20181_zpskds4wi0h.jpg

Cruising%202016%20182_zpsue3ovcpx.jpg

There's the table where we watched our Kansas City Chief's lose to the Pittsburgh Steelers while we were on the Vista a couple of weeks ago. It was nice being able to order pizza and wings ($5 each) in there to snack on during the game. But the outcome of the game was not so nice. Loved having a sports bar to watch it in though. I'm enjoying reliving our awesome cruise through your review. I've been reading your reviews for years and glad to see you're back to cruising and reviewing. Thank you for taking the time to write it. I know they're a lot of work. You do a great job!

There's the table where we watched our Kansas City Chief's lose to the Pittsburgh Steelers while we were on the Vista a couple of weeks ago. It was nice being able to order pizza and wings ($5 each) in there to snack on during the game. But the outcome of the game was not so nice. Loved having a sports bar to watch it in though. I'm enjoying reliving our awesome cruise through your review. I've been reading your reviews for years and glad to see you're back to cruising and reviewing. Thank you for taking the time to write it. I know they're a lot of work. You do a great job!

Thank you very much, appreciate it. :)

After our workouts we when to the Taste Bar for breakfast, its quiet compared to the Marketplace.

Cruising%202016%201173_zpsqqxhnrpv.jpg

Cruising%202016%201174_zpsllvzw2bt.jpg

Our plan for Aruba was an afternoon excursion on the Jolly Pirate Ship. We were in Aruba in 2013 on Carnival Breeze and at the time we did the morning excursion with Jolly Pirate and had a lot of fun. The only difference between the morning and afternoon excursion is that they include a BBQ meal in the morning and not in the afternoon. The ship was docking in Aruba too late for us to do the morning excursion.

I purchased an Arubus (bus pass) for a return trip from Moomba Beach where the Jolly Pirate is docked. The bus stop is close to where the ships dock. The cost was $5.00 per person. However, stupid me I forgot about the time difference and we had to take a taxi to get there in time. Cost $10, plus tip. We did use the bus pass to return to the ship after the excursion.

On our way to Moomba beach, the trip took about 10-15 minutes.

Cruising%202016%201228_zps37of1fd1.jpg

The tour is Sail, Swim and Snorkel at 3 great sites: Malmok, Boca Catalina and WWII shipwreck, Antilla! Open Bar, Gear & Ropeswing. The cost is $45 per person and if you make advance reservations online you get a 12% discount.

Cruising%202016%201229_zpsx5zkvfvc.jpg

Cruising%202016%201230_zpssixdzuue.jpg

Cruising%202016%201231_zpsjdxfzbbf.jpg

Cruising%202016%201232_zpszu5zqc9w.jpg

Cruising%202016%201233_zps23wnigvt.jpg

Thanks for showing me around town, we've never been there! The first time we took the Kokoo Kuachu Party Bus tour around the island with our 6 tablemates we hit it off with. It ended at Moomba Beach. The next time we took a taxi straight to Moomba! So thanks for the memories there! Going back in April so you have increased my anticipation!

Thanks for the opportunity to relive this cruise with your excellent review and quality photos. Over the years, I've also enjoyed all your reviews.

I thought I recognized you when you were helping the juggler on his unicycle, now I know from where.

Looking forward to the balance of your review and your thoughts. We absolutely enjoyed this cruise and the ship. Our only negative (as is most folks) is the main showroom setup. Otherwise we had a blast. I was also impressed with the traffic flow, never seemed to be crowded. Once you learn to get in line 30 minutes before comedy shows, that issue also faded away.

Thanks for showing me around town, we've never been there! The first time we took the Kokoo Kuachu Party Bus tour around the island with our 6 tablemates we hit it off with. It ended at Moomba Beach. The next time we took a taxi straight to Moomba! So thanks for the memories there! Going back in April so you have increased my anticipation!

Your welcome. :)