Eurodam Video Review

GoProCruiser

Wow...I can't believe you had us ride along on the entire tour with you. Really well done!!! I have only one bit of criticism ---- I hate waiting for the next new one...LOL.

Thanks again. I am more excited than ever for our first Holland America cruise on March 4th.

Aww! Thank you so much, Jimmy! Lol. Your cruise will get here before you know it! What's your itinerary?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Aww! Thank you so much, Jimmy! Lol. Your cruise will get here before you know it! What's your itinerary?

Same exact itinerary that you had. We chose it because 3 of the 4 stops will be new for us. We've been to Key West before.

Same exact itinerary that you had. We chose it because 3 of the 4 stops will be new for us. We've been to Key West before.

Oh cool! I'm sure you're going to love the other three! I absolutely loved them! If you like beaches, you're definitely going to love Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay. I wasn't much of a beach person but those beaches changed me! Lol

Enjoying the videos, taking this cruise in March. Been on the Eurodam before, hoping you have some video of the areas of the ship that were refurbished. That area now would be the Gallery Bar and Billboard Onboard. Again, great job on the videos.

Thank you! I do have videos of those areas. I did a ship tour video where I went on every deck and recorded everything. Should be posted in a couple weeks! Thanks again for watching!

Question. Is the little trolley from the ship to the downtown area available to all or did you have to be on your tour to have that service. If the later, how would you have gotten downtown if you had not been on the tour? Looked like a bit of a walk to the distant port site.

Question. Is the little trolley from the ship to the downtown area available to all or did you have to be on your tour to have that service. If the later, how would you have gotten downtown if you had not been on the tour? Looked like a bit of a walk to the distant port site.

Shuttle is free for all as you are not allowed to walk in the Navy pier on foot. They ran all the time.

Edited by DisneyDatknee

Was on the Eurodam in Key West last week, and we docked at pier B where the Disney ship is on this video. Such a better place to be docked!

Key West is a very lovely place to stop by. Enjoyed it tremendously.

Yes pier B is so much better. We have docked there on some of the smaller ships.

Thanks for answering my other question on the smoking thread.

Hi MaxeyMom! Looks like someone already answered that for me! (Thank you to that person). My response would have been that we were not aware that the shuttle was free. We were under the impression that the shuttle was part of the tour. Though, on the way back to the ship, the trolley people weren't even looking for our trolley passes to board the trolley. They kept yelling at people who were on the Eurodam to board their trolley cars. So after seeing that other comment, I'm assuming the trolley ride from the cruise port to the downtown was free because it would have been a very long walk to get to town otherwise. Hope that answers your question! That was my first time visiting Key West so I was following others. Lol

Was on the Eurodam in Key West last week, and we docked at pier B where the Disney ship is on this video. Such a better place to be docked!

Key West is a very lovely place to stop by. Enjoyed it tremendously.

That's awesome! I was hoping we'd be docked at that pier but as you saw, we didn't. Thankfully, for us, it didn't matter in the end thanks to the trolley system. If not for that, that would have sucked tremendously! Lol. Glad you also enjoyed Key West! Such a neat town!