Eurodam Video Review

GoProCruiser

Found the Key West Port site and it appears we will dock at Outer Mole. Looks like it is a bit of a walk around the port to get to town. Has anyone docked there? I was hoping for B!

I did. If you watch my videos, you'll see exactly where you dock and how to get to town! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did. If you watch my videos, you'll see exactly where you dock and how to get to town! :)

Sorry, I was confused and thought you were docked on the East side of the Disney ship. I did watch the video but must have looked at the port map incorrectly. Thanks for setting me straight! Now I know exactly where we will be.

Sorry, I was confused and thought you were docked on the East side of the Disney ship. I did watch the video but must have looked at the port map incorrectly. Thanks for setting me straight! Now I know exactly where we will be.

No problem! :) I went on the Key West cruise ship schedule page and looked at the day I was there and it showed I was docked at the port you said you would be! With the trolley cars, you shouldn't have anything to worry about!

Wonderful videos GoPro Cruiser, I am sailing on the Eurodam in March with friends, can't wait, your videos make me so excited....thanks so much for sharing your cruise with us...

Thank you so much, Doone! Wow! Seems like everyone is sailing on the Eurodam in March! Lol. You're going to have a wonderful time! Only a couple months now until you set sail! Thanks again for watching! :)

Thank you so much, Doone! Wow! Seems like everyone is sailing on the Eurodam in March! Lol. You're going to have a wonderful time! Only a couple months now until you set sail! Thanks again for watching! :)

March is a great month for cruising....calm seas...perfect temperatures...not the heavy tourist season in the Caribbean. We do March and usually September every year.

March is a great month for cruising....calm seas...perfect temperatures...not the heavy tourist season in the Caribbean. We do March and usually September every year.

Very interesting! This was my first time cruising to the Caribbean and everyone told me that the Caribbean is always nice and sunny! Well, the week on the Eurodam was very nice but the second week, when I was on the Regal Princess, it was raining, windy, and super rocky. The area hadn't had a cold front like that in over 10 years. We had a port cancelled so we ended up visiting two ports. Lol. We still had a great time but it was funny because everyone told me that the Caribbean weather is perfect! Lol.

Very interesting! This was my first time cruising to the Caribbean and everyone told me that the Caribbean is always nice and sunny! Well, the week on the Eurodam was very nice but the second week, when I was on the Regal Princess, it was raining, windy, and super rocky. The area hadn't had a cold front like that in over 10 years. We had a port cancelled so we ended up visiting two ports. Lol. We still had a great time but it was funny because everyone told me that the Caribbean weather is perfect! Lol.

Just a guesstimate...we have been on 16 carribean cruises, so approximately 3 or 4 stops per cruise...equals about 55 carribean port stops. We have been rained on exactly 4 times (easy to remember a number that low), so I would say the weather is pretty much, "perfect". 😃😃

Just a guesstimate...we have been on 16 carribean cruises, so approximately 3 or 4 stops per cruise...equals about 55 carribean port stops. We have been rained on exactly 4 times (easy to remember a number that low), so I would say the weather is pretty much, "perfect". [emoji2][emoji2]

LOL! Then you probably don't want to sail with me! I visited 6 ports those two weeks and only one port we didn't get rained on! Lol.

LOL! Then you probably don't want to sail with me! I visited 6 ports those two weeks and only one port we didn't get rained on! Lol.

I guess I should "knock on wood" after telling you about our luck with weather...LOL

Seeing your latest "sea day" video, and the spotless kitchen reminded me of the recent cruisecritic article about Eurodam receiving it's 10th straight perfect 100 score on the CDC random health inspections.

We are definitely going to the tea dance. Looks great.

One question for you....do many guests and crew ask you why you are videotaping everything??

Thank you again!!!

Seeing your latest "sea day" video, and the spotless kitchen reminded me of the recent cruisecritic article about Eurodam receiving it's 10th straight perfect 100 score on the CDC random health inspections.

We are definitely going to the tea dance. Looks great.

One question for you....do many guests and crew ask you why you are videotaping everything??

Thank you again!!!

I was very impressed with how clean the kitchen was! What I didn't show, was that we had to wash our hands before going into the galley so they definitely take every precaution regarding health onboard!

Yes! I'm sure you'll love the tea dance! They also served some delicious scones so make sure to try those! We discovered they had them at the next tea time.

Generally, people didn't ask me why I filmed. They more stared at me. LOL. Though I did make business cards for this trip that had my YouTube Channel and website info on there in case they wanted to "relive" the cruise. Lol. After my past two cruises, I figured handing out business cards to people were much easier than explaining everything and where they could find the videos when they would ask me about it. Lol

As always, thanks for watching!!

Edited by GoProCruiser

Another great video Scott. I am taking my first cruise in December with my husband and wasn't sure whether it was for us or not. After watching your videos I have decided it is. You both looked really good dressed up. Looking forward to your other videos

Another great video Scott. I am taking my first cruise in December with my husband and wasn't sure whether it was for us or not. After watching your videos I have decided it is. You both looked really good dressed up. Looking forward to your other videos

Thank you so much, Tiggipaws! I really hope you and your husband enjoy your cruise! I'm sure you two will have an absolute wonderful time and will be addicted to cruising! There's nothing quite like escaping reality and being on the high seas! And thank you so much! I actually lucked out and got my sports coat on sale a couple days before leaving for my trip! Gotta love Christmas doorbuster sales...$50, originally $300! Lol. As always, thanks for watching! :)

Loving your vlogs and giving us ideas on our September Eurodam cruise - except we're headed up to Alaska!

Thank you so much, Herfnerd! You're going to love Alaska and the Eurodam! I've taken 4 cruises to Alaska and I'm hoping to go again this summer! Absolutely love the state and the Alaska cruise! I think the Eurodam will be a perfect ship to cruise Alaska on! So many viewing decks, not a ton of people, and with the ship not being extremely huge, you'll get to sail closer to glaciers and go down straits some larger ships can't fit in! You definitely made the right choice! Can't wait to hear about your cruise!

Scott, did you or Karen notice any of the indoor public rooms being chilly? I have read that a cardigan/sweater/jacket are needed in certain places although I haven't seen you wearing any except for gala night

I did not actually which surprised me since I'm always cold. Lol. I packed a few sweaters and cardigans and never wore them really. I would definitely bring at least one light jacket with you. Even at night, I was constantly taking my cardigan on and off.