Eurodam Video Review

GoProCruiser

thanks for the taxi tour tip. it sounds like that's the route to go. for me, 14 miles is a long walk (rain or shine)!!! keep the videos coming and big thank you!!!

Thanks 3happykids! I definitely recommend the taxi route! It was great! I'll be posting a full video of that tour. 14 miles is a lot, rain or shine. I didn't want to walk, though my godmother did so I'm very happy it poured when we were about to start that walk! LOL. And thanks for watching!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks Scott, the pool area is new since the last time we visited Grand Turk, looks nice! I think we'll have a nice relaxing beach day when we visit this month.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks for watching, Mr. Boston! I think that's a great idea! That's what I would do the next time I visit. It's such a beautiful port area and one of the prettiest beaches I've ever seen!

Wow, that blue water color has us so excited for our March 4th cruise!!! We will be the only ship in port in Grand Turk, Amber Cove, and Half Moon Cay. Only Key West will have another ship in port (and we will be at the same Navy pier that you were).

Can you tell us about your June European cruise. Are you cruising for all 21 days?

We did a 12 day cruise out of Barcelona and it was our favorite cruise ever!! Amazing stops in Monte Carlo, Nice, Venice, Rome, Florence, Dubrovnik Croatia and Kotor Montenegro. After the March Eurodam cruise, we are planning a European river cruise :)

Thanks again :)

Me too, jimmyatc. I come home from work everyday hoping to watch GoProCruiser's next video. DH and I along with another couple will be sailing on the Eurodam's March 25th Tropical Caribbean Cruise.

That's the same itinerary as our March 4th cruise 😃. We chose it because we haven't been to 3 of the 4 ports (been to Key West) and it will be our first on Holland America. I'll make sure the ship is in tip-top shape for you!!!

If you have any specific questions about the ship, I'll be able to get the answers for you on our cruise.

Wow, that blue water color has us so excited for our March 4th cruise!!! We will be the only ship in port in Grand Turk, Amber Cove, and Half Moon Cay. Only Key West will have another ship in port (and we will be at the same Navy pier that you were).

Can you tell us about your June European cruise. Are you cruising for all 21 days?

We did a 12 day cruise out of Barcelona and it was our favorite cruise ever!! Amazing stops in Monte Carlo, Nice, Venice, Rome, Florence, Dubrovnik Croatia and Kotor Montenegro. After the March Eurodam cruise, we are planning a European river cruise :)

Thanks again :)

That's awesome that you'll be the only ship in port! Having another ship in Key West didn't seem too bad since there were a lot of places to roam around.

For our Med cruise in June, we will be cruising for two weeks and spending some time before and after in Europe. We will be on the Royal Princess in a balcony cabin overlooking the bow-L101! The cruise itinerary has changed 5 times since booking it and are no longer going to Turkey and some ports in Greece. We go to: Rome, Sicily, Sea Day, Kotor, Corfu, Crete, Mykonos, Athens, Katakolon, Kotor, Sea Day, Mykonos, Rhodes, Khios, and Athens.

A European river cruise sounds amazing!! I know a lot of people who are wanting to do those!

Thanks Scott another great video. The water bottle you carry, did you buy water or just use tap water? Also could you have filled it with juice from the Lido? Thanks

I did not buy any water. I had the filtered water from the Lido Buffet. Next to it, they had different kinds of juices which you would be able to fill it up a glass or so.

That's awesome that you'll be the only ship in port! Having another ship in Key West didn't seem too bad since there were a lot of places to roam around.

For our Med cruise in June, we will be cruising for two weeks and spending some time before and after in Europe. We will be on the Royal Princess in a balcony cabin overlooking the bow-L101! The cruise itinerary has changed 5 times since booking it and are no longer going to Turkey and some ports in Greece. We go to: Rome, Sicily, Sea Day, Kotor, Corfu, Crete, Mykonos, Athens, Katakolon, Kotor, Sea Day, Mykonos, Rhodes, Khios, and Athens.

A European river cruise sounds amazing!! I know a lot of people who are wanting to do those!

Scott, let me tell you this.....Kotor, Montenegro is one of the most fantastic stops (maybe even the best) we have EVER been to. Be out on deck for the cruise up the fjord to get there. It is absolutely beautiful. The actual town is a walled city built on the side of a mountain. No foreign invader has ever been able to attack the city due to its location. Inside the city walls is a thousand year old beautiful little town with fantastic outdoor dining and music, hundreds of little shops, and over 1000 cats roaming around freely (yes I said 1000). The Cathedral was visited by the Pope (don't remember the name) over 800 years ago. You like exercise, so don't miss trying to walk the path to the top of the city/fort. It's about a 600 ft climb, very steep but amazing view of the city and fjord from there. I can ramble on for hours about this stop....it is that incredible!!!! Now I'm jealous of you...lol

Scott, let me tell you this.....Kotor, Montenegro is one of the most fantastic stops (maybe even the best) we have EVER been to. Be out on deck for the cruise up the fjord to get there. It is absolutely beautiful. The actual town is a walled city built on the side of a mountain. No foreign invader has ever been able to attack the city due to its location. Inside the city walls is a thousand year old beautiful little town with fantastic outdoor dining and music, hundreds of little shops, and over 1000 cats roaming around freely (yes I said 1000). The Cathedral was visited by the Pope (don't remember the name) over 800 years ago. You like exercise, so don't miss trying to walk the path to the top of the city/fort. It's about a 600 ft climb, very steep but amazing view of the city and fjord from there. I can ramble on for hours about this stop....it is that incredible!!!! Now I'm jealous of you...lol

OMG! That all sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing! You're getting me even more excited now!!

Scott, don't get so excited that you forget to post the rest of your Eurodam videos. We're doing this cruise next month and your videos are getting me more and more excited! I can't wait to see if you went to the Christ the Redeemer statue and rode the cable car in Amber Cove (Puerto Plato). I think I would like to do that while we're there.