Eurodam Video Review

GoProCruiser

Scott, don't get so excited that you forget to post the rest of your Eurodam videos. We're doing this cruise next month and your videos are getting me more and more excited! I can't wait to see if you went to the Christ the Redeemer statue and rode the cable car in Amber Cove (Puerto Plato). I think I would like to do that while we're there.

LOL! No worries, Pennrod! I promise I will keep posting them! I just had a super crazy week that I couldn't upload on Wednesday! And thank you! I'm thinking of posting one today to make up for not posting on Wednesday. And next month already, how exciting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Funny and yet not so funny. Last year on the Eurodam, I was in the Lido and got stung or bitten by I don't know what. The next day, I was so uncomfortable that I had to go down to medical. I was given medication and felt fine soon after. I was advised by my TA to submit it to the insurance co. and surprise, I am being reimbursed for the treatment YIPPEE Thank you for your videos.

Funny and yet not so funny. Last year on the Eurodam, I was in the Lido and got stung or bitten by I don't know what. The next day, I was so uncomfortable that I had to go down to medical. I was given medication and felt fine soon after. I was advised by my TA to submit it to the insurance co. and surprise, I am being reimbursed for the treatment YIPPEE Thank you for your videos.

OMG! I'm so sorry to hear that!! We must taste good! Lol. Great info about the trip insurance! Congrats for getting reimbursed! And thanks for watching! :)

Wow, looks like perfect weather in the D.R.

You called the taste of the coconut "very interesting"......am I interpreting correctly by saying that you didn't like it???

Thanks again for bringing us along on your cruise 🛳😃

Wow, looks like perfect weather in the D.R.

You called the taste of the coconut "very interesting"......am I interpreting correctly by saying that you didn't like it???

Thanks again for bringing us along on your cruise [emoji924][emoji2]

LOL! We did have nice weather that day! And you're spot on about the coconut! I could only take a couple sips and that was it! I really thought I would have enjoyed it. Lol

As always, thanks for watching!

At the Amber Cove shopping area or Grand Turk bech area do you remember having wi-fi available? Interested in the area right there by the dock.

Thanks

There was wifi available at both docks. Though we didn't have any connection in Grand Turk since the MSC Divina was there as well so there were a ton of people on the wifi so it was extremely slow. Nothing would load so I stopped trying after like 10 minutes. Amber Cove had good wifi! Thankfully, the Fathom Adonia was the other ship in port with us so there weren't too many people on the server.

Hi Scott. A question for you about the Lido Marketplace: I know they serve you the food in the Lido for the first 48 hrs for health safety reasons. On the Koningsdam, they serve you all week. Which way did they do it on the Eurodam?

Hi Scott. A question for you about the Lido Marketplace: I know they serve you the food in the Lido for the first 48 hrs for health safety reasons. On the Koningsdam, they serve you all week. Which way did they do it on the Eurodam?

They served it to us all week. I think that's how it is on all HAL ships now. My godmother went on the 18 day Voyage of the Vikings cruise on the Rotterdam over the summer and they served all the time. :)

New Video! Here's what the cruise port area is like at Amber Cove! Last video from this port! Hope you enjoy!

Thanks, Scott. The port looks like it is an amazing area to explore and so clean! I love the full promenade on the Eurodam - that is the one thing I don't like about the new Princess ships (Royal, Regal, Majestic), they don't have a promenade.

-Judith

New Video! Here's what the cruise port area is like at Amber Cove! Last video from this port! Hope you enjoy!

Scott, you said you're going back to Amber Cove on the Regal Princess. Do you plan to do the Cable Car in Puerto Plato to the Christ the Redeemer statue? Did you hear anything about it while you were there?

Glad to hear about the great entertainment on board!

One thing I wanted to point out to your reader/viewers is that the BBC America shows' music is performed LIVE by the Eurodam Orchestra....it is not taped music.

Thanks again Scott for the great videos 😃🛳

Thanks, Scott. The port looks like it is an amazing area to explore and so clean! I love the full promenade on the Eurodam - that is the one thing I don't like about the new Princess ships (Royal, Regal, Majestic), they don't have a promenade.

-Judith

Thanks Judith! I totally agree with you! I really missed the full Promenade on those ships! Wrap around Promenade Decks are one of my favorite features on cruise ships. Weird, I know! Lol. Thanks for watching!

Scott, you said you're going back to Amber Cove on the Regal Princess. Do you plan to do the Cable Car in Puerto Plato to the Christ the Redeemer statue? Did you hear anything about it while you were there?

When I was on the Regal Princess, the next week, the port of Amber Cove was actually cancelled due to bad weather. :/ Though I did not hear about any of the excursions you were talking about. A cable car does sound sorta familiar though.

Glad to hear about the great entertainment on board!

One thing I wanted to point out to your reader/viewers is that the BBC America shows' music is performed LIVE by the Eurodam Orchestra....it is not taped music.

Thanks again Scott for the great videos [emoji2][emoji924]

Thanks for the clarification! And thanks for watching jimmyatc! You too, easyboy!

I keep hearing people say that the water is chilly in December, which I find hard to believe. I have been to the Caribbean on 4 occassions in November, June and July and the sea was like a warm bath, maybe us Brits living in a colder climate than some find the sea warmer. Did you find the water cold when you had a paddle?

Great videos, keep them coming. I really enjoy them, I think you are really good. They should give you a job on a travel show.

I keep hearing people say that the water is chilly in December, which I find hard to believe. I have been to the Caribbean on 4 occassions in November, June and July and the sea was like a warm bath, maybe us Brits living in a colder climate than some find the sea warmer. Did you find the water cold when you had a paddle?

Great videos, keep them coming. I really enjoy them, I think you are really good. They should give you a job on a travel show.

Being chilly is all relative. Since we are from NY, where the water barely makes 72 in the summer, the water in the Caribbean always feels very warm (we have cruised all times of the year). I guess someone from Florida or Texas would consider the Caribbean water chilly.

Aww! Thanks tiggipaws! The water was very nice! Though most times, when I first felt the water, I was like, oh, that's kinda cold. But it felt great once I got in! Though I do get cold easily. Lol

Time for Sea Day #2! Hope you enjoy!

Can't wait to watch tomorrow. You have our family very excited for our cruise 45 days !

I do have a question about your Alaska cruise on the grand, did you post your videos on their board where I could ask ? (Figured this should strictly be about HAL)

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk