Eurodam Video Review

GoProCruiser

Thank you so much, Stpatsirish! Half Moon and Key West were my favorite stops! Though I could have just stayed on Half Moon Cay all week and would have been happy! Lol.

The horseback riding looks good on paper but in person it sure smells! Lol

I'm sorry that you missed Grand Turk. The week after the Eurodam, I was on the Regal Princess and we missed Amber Cove because of weather. Hopefully you'll get to visit Grand Turk soon...loved that port!

Thanks again for watching! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks Scott. Felt quite sad watching the last video of the Eurodam. Have really enjoyed watching. Just wondering why you didn't have the buffet on Half Moon Cay, rather than going back to the ship for lunch?

I've been having technical difficulties with this thread lately. Lol. Thanks as always for watching! I went back to the ship early is because I needed to film a ship tour video. It's easier to film a video like that in port since less people are on the ship so I'm not getting in anyone's way. :)

Thanks for a great video series! Scott, you are always so positive - makes me smile! VERY refreshing to see, too. I do have a question for you - I am thinking about cruising the Eurodam to Alaska. Knowing that you have been there a few times, what are your thoughts on that? We are thinking about booking an aft suite in hopes to get the best views. I respect your opinion. Thank you again!

Hi Scott,

Just saw this thread and took most of my day to read and watch all the great videos. You are very good at explaining the details of cruising. I will actually use a few of your videos when I want friends that have never been on ships get the feel of what is cruising like. My BF and I were on the Eurodam this summer for our Mediterranean cruise and thought this was our favorite Hal ship thus far.

We are going on the NA in March 2017 and can't wait I love the small ship feel that Hal has.

If you look at my profile or signature you will see that I am Cruise junkie as well and that we had done Princess the most. I actually don't mind any line as line as the price and itinerary is good.

Like I always say when i'm on a cruise ship it's seems like time stops and everything in life is so much more beautiful.

If you don't mind I will go checkout your FB page and follow you as we seem to have many similar interest in cruising :-)

Great job again Scott and thanks for sharing.

Sea ya

Eric

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for a great video series! Scott, you are always so positive - makes me smile! VERY refreshing to see, too. I do have a question for you - I am thinking about cruising the Eurodam to Alaska. Knowing that you have been there a few times, what are your thoughts on that? We are thinking about booking an aft suite in hopes to get the best views. I respect your opinion. Thank you again!

Thank you so much, HBCcruiser! OMG! I think booking an Alaska cruise on the Eurodam is a fantastic idea! I think the Eurodam is PERFECT for Alaska! There are so many open deck spaces and a lot of open deck spaces which are covered in case of rainy weather. Also, an aft suite is great! I personally love aft views and Alaska is extremely scenic so having that aft view while cruising Glacier Bay and coming into and leaving towns I think would just be wonderful! Have you cruised to Alaska before? The reason I ask, is because Holland America also offers an itinerary roundtrip from Vancouver which is a much more scenic route than cruising from Seattle. Reason being, you cruise the Inside Passage on the Vancouver roundtrip itinerary whereas the Seattle roundtrip itinerary you cruise around/outside of Vancouver so you're in the open ocean for the first couple days. Also, the Vancouver itinerary stops at two Glaciers-Glacier Bay and Tracey Arm Fjord. They have two ships sailing that route:the Nieuw Amsterdam (sister ship to Eurodam) and the Voldendam (smaller than the Eurodam). Though honestly, any Alaska cruise I think is amazing! I can't get enough of Alaska! Lol

Thank you Scott for getting us much more pumped than usual for our 1st Holland-America cruise on Eurodam....9 more days!!!! After the cruise, we plan to watch your Alaska cruise videos because that is next on our bucket list :):):)

Hi Scott,

Just saw this thread and took most of my day to read and watch all the great videos. You are very good at explaining the details of cruising. I will actually use a few of your videos when I want friends that have never been on ships get the feel of what is cruising like. My BF and I were on the Eurodam this summer for our Mediterranean cruise and thought this was our favorite Hal ship thus far.

We are going on the NA in March 2017 and can't wait I love the small ship feel that Hal has.

If you look at my profile or signature you will see that I am Cruise junkie as well and that we had done Princess the most. I actually don't mind any line as line as the price and itinerary is good.

Like I always say when i'm on a cruise ship it's seems like time stops and everything in life is so much more beautiful.

If you don't mind I will go checkout your FB page and follow you as we seem to have many similar interest in cruising :-)

Great job again Scott and thanks for sharing.

Sea ya

Eric

Thanks so much, Eric! I'm headed to the Mediterranean this summer and cannot wait! Have a blast on your Nieuw Amsterdam cruise next month! Can't wait to hear about it! The Nieuw Amsterdam also looks like a beautiful ship so I'm sure you'll be having a wonderful time! Thanks again for watching and I'll look for you on Facebook! :)

Really sad to watch, or read, the sad last night accounts. Thanks again. Princess again next?

Thanks as always, easyboy! Yes, Princess next though before that, I have a video tour of the Koningsdam! I was able to board the ship in Ft. Lauderdale and do a ship tour of it! lol

Thank you Scott for getting us much more pumped than usual for our 1st Holland-America cruise on Eurodam....9 more days!!!! After the cruise, we plan to watch your Alaska cruise videos because that is next on our bucket list :):):)

Thanks jimmyatc! I'm so excited for you all! Cannot wait to hear about your cruise! Can't believe it's in 9 days already!! You're going to love Alaska! It's my all time favorite cruise destination...so far at least! I'm hoping to cruise there again this summer! Thanks as always for watching!

Thank you so much, HBCcruiser! OMG! I think booking an Alaska cruise on the Eurodam is a fantastic idea! I think the Eurodam is PERFECT for Alaska! There are so many open deck spaces and a lot of open deck spaces which are covered in case of rainy weather. Also, an aft suite is great! I personally love aft views and Alaska is extremely scenic so having that aft view while cruising Glacier Bay and coming into and leaving towns I think would just be wonderful! Have you cruised to Alaska before? The reason I ask, is because Holland America also offers an itinerary roundtrip from Vancouver which is a much more scenic route than cruising from Seattle. Reason being, you cruise the Inside Passage on the Vancouver roundtrip itinerary whereas the Seattle roundtrip itinerary you cruise around/outside of Vancouver so you're in the open ocean for the first couple days. Also, the Vancouver itinerary stops at two Glaciers-Glacier Bay and Tracey Arm Fjord. They have two ships sailing that route:the Nieuw Amsterdam (sister ship to Eurodam) and the Voldendam (smaller than the Eurodam). Though honestly, any Alaska cruise I think is amazing! I can't get enough of Alaska! Lol

No, we have never been to Alaska. This would be our first cruise to Alaska along with some friends. Thank you for your quick and thorough reply. It is much appreciated! Would the aft be too noisy or ok. I noticed in your videos it got louder there during your promenade walks. Any suggestions you have would be appreciated!

No, we have never been to Alaska. This would be our first cruise to Alaska along with some friends. Thank you for your quick and thorough reply. It is much appreciated! Would the aft be too noisy or ok. I noticed in your videos it got louder there during your promenade walks. Any suggestions you have would be appreciated!

The aft is a bit noisier. I've never stayed in an aft room before but there are many who love it and then there are some who think the noise is too loud. So it's more of a personal preference kind of thing.

If you want, you can email me ScottSingerCruises at gmail, I'll be more than happy to discuss any Alaska cruise questions you might have! I'm not a travel agent but I love Alaska and have cruised there four times so I'd say I know a good amount about the region. Lol. I typically help plan all my family and friends Alaska cruises!

Here's a complete tour of the Eurodam! I'm flying down to Southern California today...my 21st birthday is on Saturday so I'll be spending the weekend at Disneyland so this will be the last video I post until I return! Also, I might not be able to answer any questions right away but I will ASAP! Hope you all enjoy!

Enjoyed all your videos and the ship tour! Thanks for taking time on your vacay to film for the rest of us.

My next TA is on the K so I will be looking forward to that video.

Happy BD:D

Thank you so much! A TA on the Koningsdam sounds wonderful! Can't wait to hear about that cruise!

Thanks for all the great videos Scott. Only 3 weeks away from my cruise, and even though I've been on the Eurodam (before last dry dock) and been to all the ports except Amber Cove, I now fell well prepared and excited for a new adventure.