Eurodam Video Review

GoProCruiser

Can't wait to watch tomorrow. You have our family very excited for our cruise 45 days !

I do have a question about your Alaska cruise on the grand, did you post your videos on their board where I could ask ? (Figured this should strictly be about HAL)

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww! Thanks Mom2boysGA! Glad you all are enjoying the videos!

I did not post my Alaska cruise videos from the Grand Princess here on Cruise Critic. I can though if you'd like! To be honest, I haven't finished uploading all the footage from that trip! Lol. Let me get them organized and I'll let you know when I'll be posting them! I'll do them asap for you! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Scott. The cruise on the Ruby Princess did you do different ports? If so are you going to post the videos on the Princess board? Another great video

Thanks! I'm assuming you mean the Regal Princess? :) I did go to different ports. We were scheduled to go to Amber Cove, St. Thomas, and St. Kitts. We had really bad weather that week and Amber Cove was actually cancelled so we ended up just going to the other two islands instead. I'll start posting the Regal Princess videos probably in early March...once all the Eurodam footage is posted! And yes, I'll post it in the Princess board and I'll let you know when I do it! :)

Another great video Scott. I kinda feel the same way I feel when it's the last day of a cruise. That shows what a great job you've done bringing the experience to us. Only 34 days until I will experience it for myself...very excited.

Stay dry if your in town this weekend, we are going to get a lot of rain Monday.

Another great video Scott. Looking forward to going to Half Moon Cay. Are you sure the ship was full? I kept expecting to see hoards of people everywhere. Where did they hide all the children that are onboard. I think I have had a fleeting glance at one ot two?

Another great video Scott. I kinda feel the same way I feel when it's the last day of a cruise. That shows what a great job you've done bringing the experience to us. Only 34 days until I will experience it for myself...very excited.

Stay dry if your in town this weekend, we are going to get a lot of rain Monday.

Ditto, Floating_view. I've enjoyed these videos so much. I'm going to miss checking Cruise Critic every day for a new one. But like you, only 34 days until our cruise and we'll get to relive it all over again in person! Thanks, Scott. The videos have been great!:cool:

I stumbled onto Scott's videos..and would like to add my 2cents.....

They were the best time spent jogging on the treadmill in ages. Loved them! The last had me cracking up.

Your Auntie plays your "straight man" well :D And to think she put up with all your filming!! Not to mention the other guests. (will also give them a pat on the back for being tolerant. I probably would have said something snarky to you :eek: Anyways kudos to you both. All I can add is ... Eurodam, here I come I am prepared... sort of ... and Scott.. go forth, film more:cool:

Thanks for taking any flack tossed your way, your hard work was enjoyed:D

Thank you so much, Floating_view! Such a sweet comment! I really appreciate it! Thankfully you have your real cruise on the Eurodam to still look forward to! Lol. Can't wait to hear all about it!

And thanks! I'm definitely going to be trying to stay dry this week. Rain is expected for most of the week! Hope you stay dry too...wherever you may live!

Another great video Scott. Looking forward to going to Half Moon Cay. Are you sure the ship was full? I kept expecting to see hoards of people everywhere. Where did they hide all the children that are onboard. I think I have had a fleeting glance at one ot two?

Thanks as always, Tiggipaws! You're going to love Half Moon Cay! It was one of my favorite stops! And I'm 100% positive the ship was full! LOL! I felt like I was on a private yacht for most of the week! Actually, our cruise had over 450 kids onboard which was a lot for the ship, the crew was saying. I sure didn't notice them. Lol.

Ditto, Floating_view. I've enjoyed these videos so much. I'm going to miss checking Cruise Critic every day for a new one. But like you, only 34 days until our cruise and we'll get to relive it all over again in person! Thanks, Scott. The videos have been great!:cool:

Aww! Thanks Pennrod! After the Eurodam series, I'll be posting videos from the Regal Princess if you're interested! Have a wonderful time on your upcoming cruise and I cannot wait to hear about it!!

I've really enjoyed all your videos and the fact that you took the time to answer everyone's questions. Thank you for sharing. My husband and I will be on the Eurodam in less than 2 weeks - can't wait.

Thanks Tokyo Mom! I'm glad you've enjoyed them! Less than 2 weeks?! How exciting!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

I stumbled onto Scott's videos..and would like to add my 2cents.....

They were the best time spent jogging on the treadmill in ages. Loved them! The last had me cracking up.

Your Auntie plays your "straight man" well :D And to think she put up with all your filming!! Not to mention the other guests. (will also give them a pat on the back for being tolerant. I probably would have said something snarky to you :eek: Anyways kudos to you both. All I can add is ... Eurodam, here I come I am prepared... sort of ... and Scott.. go forth, film more:cool:

Thanks for taking any flack tossed your way, your hard work was enjoyed:D

LOL! Thank you! Glad you enjoyed your workouts on the treadmill! Lol!

Yes, my godmother definitely deserves kudos for putting up with my filming but she knew before going that I'd be filming the whole cruise! Also, as for the other guests, they were very nice. I tried my best to not be super rude with my camera and I didn't always film like some dinners or events that people probably wouldn't want to be filmed. So I respected everyone's wishes! Plus, people got used to me walking around talking into a camera and some would ask about it and once I told them they thought it was cool so it actually wasn't that bad. Lol.

Again, thanks for watching and I'm glad you enjoyed them and got your workouts in! Lol

Scott, I'm just south of you in Riverbank, next to Modesto.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ah, gotcha! So we're practically neighbors then! Lol. I'm up in Sacramento attending Sac State. I've been to Modesto a handful of times when I had to cover a story down there for KCRA news.

Thanks for the videos Scott! Love the vlogs. We were on the Nieuw Amsterdam in November. Similar ship with a similar itinerary. We loved Half Moon Cay. It was our favourite stop. My hubby went horseback riding for the first time. FYI - they poop in the water too!

We missed Grand Turk on our cruise but hope to get there another time.

Thanks for the videos Scott! Love the vlogs. We were on the Nieuw Amsterdam in November. Similar ship with a similar itinerary. We loved Half Moon Cay. It was our favourite stop. My hubby went horseback riding for the first time. FYI - they poop in the water too!

We missed Grand Turk on our cruise but hope to get there another time.

Thank you so much! Half Moon and Key West were my favorite stops! Though I could have just stayed on Half Moon Cay all week and would have been happy! Lol.

The horseback riding looks good on paper but in person it sure smells! Lol

I'm sorry that you missed Grand Turk. The week after the Eurodam, I was on the Regal Princess and we missed Amber Cove because of weather. Hopefully you'll get to visit Grand Turk soon...loved that port!

Thanks again for watching! :)

Thank you so much, Stpatsirish! Half Moon and Key West were my favorite stops! Though I could have just stayed on Half Moon Cay all week and would have been happy! Lol.

The horseback riding looks good on paper but in person it sure smells! Lol

I'm sorry that you missed Grand Turk. The week after the Eurodam, I was on the Regal Princess and we missed Amber Cove because of weather. Hopefully you'll get to visit Grand Turk soon...loved that port!

Thanks again for watching! :)