Eurodam Video Review

GoProCruiser

Great 2nd video. I love how uncrowded the ship looks on sail away and in the Lido. We've been on a lot of large ships lately, and the top deck is usually packed during sail away. Looking forward to being on a smaller ship for a change.

Thanks again!!

We were on Indy and at least 4 people did not make it to Muster until about 15 min. That is why we were late and held you up.

On Eurodam next week, our first HAL.

I think I will like it.

Thanks for posting.

Oh wow! A few people we met told us there was a bad accident that day on a nearby highway and they were so nervous they wouldn't make it to the ship in time. Thankfully they did but with barely any minutes to spare!

I'm sure you're going to love the Eurodam. A much more relaxed vibe than Royal Caribbean I'm guessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Another fantastic video.!!! Well done. One question for you....can you tell me the name of the cruise director.?

Thank you. :):):)

Thanks Jimmy! The cruise director was Hammish and the assistant cruise director was Joel. Joel was the blonde guy who was handing out the papers when we first stepped on the Eurodam. You can see him when I'm boarding the Eurodam in my embarkation video. I thought Hammish did an awesome job as CD! Very personable to guests!

I'm really liking your videos Scott! I've been sharing them with my SIL since they are first time cruisers with us in March. Looking forward to seeing the rest :)

Helen

Thanks Helen! I'm so glad you're enjoying them and hopefully your SIL is too! They are in for a real treat! I can go on and on about how much I loved the Eurodam! Thanks for watching! :)

Great job on the videos! Funny thing is I found you on youtube when I was searching for Grand Princess Alaska videos and thought you did an amazing job on the videos! We are on a HAL cruise in April and saw these videos, click and it was you HA! Really enjoy your videos! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for your videos! We have not cruised Holland American and were thinking about the Eurodam for a spring cruise. You have made our decision much easier!!

Thanks for watching, jewliana! I'm glad my videos are helping make your decision a little easier! Lol. As you've seen, I really enjoyed the Eurodam! I was very surprised, actually, with how much I enjoyed it!

Great job on the videos! Funny thing is I found you on youtube when I was searching for Grand Princess Alaska videos and thought you did an amazing job on the videos! We are on a HAL cruise in April and saw these videos, click and it was you HA! Really enjoy your videos! Thanks for sharing!

Aww! Thank you so much, Mom2boysGA! I'm glad you're enjoying them and thanks for watching! What's your itinerary for your April cruise?

Aww! Thank you so much, Mom2boysGA! I'm glad you're enjoying them and thanks for watching! What's your itinerary for your April cruise?

We hit Half Moon Cay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Key West :) Going to check out your Key West video now! Thanks again!

Wow...I can't believe you had us ride along on the entire tour with you. Really well done!!! I have only one bit of criticism ---- I hate waiting for the next new one...LOL.

Thanks again. I am more excited than ever for our first Holland America cruise on March 4th.