Deluxe Beverage Package = Ultimate?

lalenalei

It's been a year since we've cruised on RCI, and I think the Deluxe = the old Ultimate. I believe there was Ultimate and Premium, but now the lower tier is gone completely. With the Deluxe, I think I get the things I want....top shelf vodkas, cappuccino, and bottle water. Maybe a fresh squeezed juice once in awhile. Correct?

Thank you for any insight!

RCI dropped the old Deluxe (beer and wine), Premium (liquor, beer, and wine), and Ultimate (Premium plus speciality coffees, juice, and water) packages.

So far as I can tell the new and only alcohol package, Deluxe, is equal to the package previously known as Ultimate. I'll know for certain at the end of February.

The soda package is included with the new Deluxe Package.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by traveler279
Stupid Autocorrect!

On Oasis, yes the old Deluxe is equal to and no diffrent than Ultimate.

Just keep in mind the same rules still apply on how much is covered (In the case of Oasis, $13).

A top shelf vodka (Grey Goose, Hangar 1, Stoli Elit) is still covered. Just once the mixers or drinks from the menu are added things can change.

Sent from a mobile device

Edited by chandom

• 3 weeks later...

Me again....

Wondering if anyone has any updates on pricing. Our cruise is still advertising $50/day with a "promotion" for 20% off. I am hesitant to book at that price (will definitely purchase once onboard)....but I wonder if I will have to pay a higher price later. Thoughts?

Me again....

Wondering if anyone has any updates on pricing. Our cruise is still advertising $50/day with a "promotion" for 20% off. I am hesitant to book at that price (will definitely purchase once onboard)....but I wonder if I will have to pay a higher price later. Thoughts?

Prices on board will most likely be higher than the $50 per day that you are seeing on your cruise planner.

Me again....

Prices are unpredictable. However, if you purchase now and a better deal comes along, you can cancel for a full refund and reorder.

Prices are unpredictable. However, if you purchase now and a better deal comes along, you can cancel for a full refund and reorder.

Did not know that I could reorder! Thank you!

Prices on board will most likely be higher than the $50 per day that you are seeing on your cruise planner.

I can't remember what it was last time, but I've just noticed that it seems to be more than other sailings.

Clarea, do you know the full price with taxes of the Ultimate or whatever the highest package is called without the 20%?

I am seriously thinking about canceling my NCL Escape cruise in July and booking Allure but

need to factor in the drink package. Is there also a dining package?

I'm already booked in the Haven in July but have wanted to cruise on Allure/Oasis since they came out and

haven't done that yet. If I book Allure, I'll be cruising in "just" a balcony room and I'm not sure what to do LOL

Thank you.

Clarea, do you know the full price with taxes of the Ultimate or whatever the highest package is called without the 20%?...

Royal has dynamic pricing, so it's hard to know for sure what the price will be for a cruise that is not booked. However, I would expect the undiscounted price to be at least $55 per day, plus 18% gratuity, so around $65 total.

Royal has dynamic pricing, so it's hard to know for sure what the price will be for a cruise that is not booked. However, I would expect the undiscounted price to be at least $55 per day, plus 18% gratuity, so around $65 total.

Thank you, so for two people that adds almost $1000 to my bill, $910. Just trying to price out a balcony on Allure for July compared to what I'm paying for Escape Haven. Thank you again.

Thank you, so for two people that adds almost $1000 to my bill, $910. Just trying to price out a balcony on Allure for July compared to what I'm paying for Escape Haven. Thank you again.

You're welcome. Note also that many have reported 20% discounts for purchasing the beverage package pre-cruise. This discount is not always available for every sailing.

You're welcome. Note also that many have reported 20% discounts for purchasing the beverage package pre-cruise. This discount is not always available for every sailing.

Thank you.

Yes, from what I have been reading I noticed that so I'm not going to factor the 20% in. Have you cruised both NCL Haven and Oasis/Allure balcony? I have another thread going asking that question and if you have, can you please give your input. I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Yes, from what I have been reading I noticed that so I'm not going to factor the 20% in. Have you cruised both NCL Haven and Oasis/Allure balcony? I have another thread going asking that question and if you have, can you please give your input. I would appreciate it.

Sorry, we have no experience on NCL.