Volendam SE Asia 2017 highlights **Latest Video**

Bellair

This highlight starts in Singapore then Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam including Saigon, Nha Trang, Da Nang, Hoi An, Halong Bay and Hong Kong new Kai Tak Cruise Terminal. PLUS added on board features including daily programs, menus, food items and the latest tour of the Volendam.

Only onedisappointment: Afternoon tea now served in a bar (Ocean Bar)

Please enjoy the cruise!

Youtube link:https://youtu.be/Sr_XHHDJT6c

Hi everyone,

Many thanks for you kind words.

The shore info talks were still being screened on Tv in the cabins

Sad news that HAL has moved the afternoon tea into a very crowded Ocean Bar from the MDR (apparently all ships) We were unable to get a limited table each time so we gave up.

Highest port temp was Singapore and Thailand. Starts getting cooler this time of the year s you approach Halong Bay & Hong Kong (18c)

Edited by Bellair

A fantastic video. I was with you on Volendam in 2011 when we diverted to Russia and visited those two awful ports Vladivostock and Petropavlosk, the latter was a terrible place full of rubbish and melting snow. The trip across the Bering Sea wasn't exactly smooth but Alaska made up for it. I look forward to more of your videos. I will be joining Volendam in March for another Asian cruise. John

We will board the Volendam on Feb. 14 for the 28 day China, Japan and Far East Collector cruise. The first 14 days are identical to your trip. I was excited before but after watching your video I am beyond excited. I will be impossible to live with for the next 2 weeks. I will blame it on you and your FANTASTIC video.

Thanks so much for taking the time to post!!

Helen

Thanks for filming and posting this great video! We were on this cruise with you, but I don't believe that we met. We did spot ourselves in one of your shots. Had to smile when you included the waterfalls in the showroom. Also smiled when you enjoyed a couple of the same menu items as we did.

Happy future travels!