Cruise director schedule

pearose

I have searched but have not found a current thread on this. Does anyone have a current schedule? I am wanting to find out who the CD will be on the Freedom in October of this year. Thanks!

I keep checking the schedule for the same time! Since we will be on the longer Journeys cruise, I'd like it to be a decent cruise director. Oh well, they don't make or break our trip.

• 1 month later...
Anyone heard any good or bad about Mike Pack? It looks like he will be ours on the Breeze in Oct...

Mike Pack is awesome. He's hilarious and his trivia contests are not to be missed. Just don't expect to win by knowing all the answers...you can see him in action a bit towards the end of this video

[YOUTUBE]ZAdHhoaqYKs[/YOUTUBE]

I guess I will have to wait to see who our CD will be. The schedule doesn't seem to be updated for 8/25/2018...:confused:. I mean its only 537 days before we sail (at the time of post) come on Carnival get planning, we are......LoL.;)

I guess I will have to wait to see who our CD will be. The schedule doesn't seem to be updated for 8/25/2018...:confused:. I mean its only 537 days before we sail (at the time of post) come on Carnival get planning, we are......LoL.;)

my cruise director is called TBA and i sail in june..anyone had this TBA as a cruise director

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mean to take pleasure in your long wait :evilsmile: but I must admit, it's kind of nice to finally see someone else on here who has a while to go yet. We're at 450 days and I hadn't seen anyone that far out. It's not easy seeing everyone talk about their sail date that's just around the corner. I feel your pain. :beer-toast:

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know about Brian Levitt? Is he "Matey"?

Unless he has changed his name and has a pseudonym, Matey should be under the name of Matey McAleavey and he is in fact married to Katie McAleavy, Entertainment Director, who should be on the Spirit right now until May.

Steven Schwartz for us in the Breeze in May. Anyone know how he is??

I actually was entertainment staff under Schwartz and he is awesome! You will love him! He's a great Cruise Director, really cares about the guests and guest experience and was by far my favorite ACD to work for.