AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

2 hours ago, Jeafl said:

Thank you!  I was able to order the $100 cards, but it looks like they are still out of $500 cards.

I just checked the AARP Rewards website.  The $500 Carnival egift cards are back!!  Only gone from the site for just a few days.

AARP's "instant win" sweepstakes are proving to be just as elusive as Allstate's wheel and scratch-off.

2 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

AARP hadn't run out of cards in quite some time. Must be all the Allstate refugees taking advantage now.

When can we expect our commission checks for sending them more members? I'll even accept Carnival cards. 😁

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, tw67 said:

I really need to start looking at AARP more often. I just haven't been checking it unless I need something. 

I do the 3 daily crossword puzzles, plus they have a 4th one every Thursday. Not just for fun, but also for the points. Then use the points for a few of the instant win sweepstakes, which only take 50 pts. each. I have a lot of points left over, so I should enter some of the regular sweepstakes, too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For AARP members, you can get a free (I think) "contactless keychain" for 13,000 points. It says $0 Value, so I assume that means free with the points. I don't know if there's a shipping fee. The description says: The Contactless Keychain means you can safely open handles, use touch screens, and press buttons such as in an elevator without making contact with the surface. If interested, you can go to Redeem - Members Only.

contactless-keychain.imgcache.rev.web.700.700.png

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

For AARP members, you can get a free (I think) "contactless keychain" for 13,000 points. It says $0 Value, so I assume that means free with the points. I don't know if there's a shipping fee. The description says: The Contactless Keychain means you can safely open handles, use touch screens, and press buttons such as in an elevator without making contact with the surface. If interested, you can go to Redeem - Members Only.

contactless-keychain.imgcache.rev.web.700.700.png

On elevator buttons I use my knuckle.👍

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

How about a checkered plaid tote for 16k pts.? 😁 I'm a guy and even I think it's better than that other doodad. I mean, c'mon, it's "spacious" AND "roomy." Great for stuff & things.

uc?export=download&id=1lDusHatzOJPipit7L

And it will go with allllll of my other plaid wear. 🤣 Next!!😉

• Haha 2

Spin the wheel this week on Allstate. They've added a second strike on the wheel. One month to go and they're not giving up their prizes without a fight. 😄

I maxed out entries on two of last month's sweepstakes. 🤞 I'm down to about 200k, I'll use 'em all before the end. They're not getting my leftovers!! 😛

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

Spin the wheel this week on Allstate. They've added a second strike on the wheel. One month to go and they're not giving up their prizes without a fight. 😄

I maxed out entries on two of last month's sweepstakes. 🤞 I'm down to about 200k, I'll use 'em all before the end. They're not getting my leftovers!! 😛

Don't know why they needed a second strike. The 1 strike did an amazing job of stopping the wheel on it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, canes20 said:

Don't know why they needed a second strike. The 1 strike did an amazing job of stopping the wheel on it.

They're just pulling our lariat! Actually I think they are just trying to be scary for Halloween.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Organized Chaos said:

I won a $25 Uber gift card from the wheel today. We don't have Uber around here, too rural. I've considered using it on vacations a time or two, but never did. Maybe this will give me an excuse to.

Our family of four Ubered around Amsterdam and Paris.  It was handy👍

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

I won a $25 Uber gift card from the wheel today. We don't have Uber around here, too rural. I've considered using it on vacations a time or two, but never did. Maybe this will give me an excuse to.

Yep, gift card s probably only good in US

1 hour ago, movtarget said:

Chase Freedom 5% this quarter (Oct-Dec) includes PayPal purchases (limited to $1500, so $75), so I used my Chase Freedom via PayPal to buy AARP $1700 in Carnival gift cards for $1530. 15% off (after cash back). Cool.

I have been wanting to do this also but every time I go to check out the paypal option briefly flashes and then disappears. AARP states it is temporarily not working for the last month or so.

Seems as if Allstate is loosing the floodgates with all these winners. And you can add me to the list. I won $25 on the spin game. Too bad it’s for Best Buy which I have refused to patronize for over 10 years now. I’ve sent the gift card to my son instead. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_AM_GROOT said:

image.png.2cf709e732d8e893edaddfd5ccc0596b.png

Ummm this was the nice suprise before Allstate Rewards closes!

Congrats! Did you win the $1000 or $100? That's one I maxed out my entries (6000) for the month. I maxed out the $1500 Count On Cash sweeps, too, but no luck. Goes to show that doesn't always pay out.

I'll trade you my $25 Uber card. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1