AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

On 9/5/2021 at 11:14 PM, wayne_trisha said:

Here is what I had to do to get set up on drivewise and gather rewards. NOTE: I am NOT an Allstate policy holder.

Like others, i signed up on the web and the the website told me to download the mobile app. The mobile app got me nowhere. I called the drivewise support phone and the CSR and myself decided the best way to proceed was to delete the account information I used to create the account. Once this was done I closed out the mobile app, opened the app back up, and created a new account via the mobile app. It worked just fine. Hope this helps!

This is correct.  If you are not a policy holder, the only way to fix is to call and have the account DELETED, then recreate the account with the app and not the web.

Creating an account on the web creates the wrong kind of account, which won’t work with drivewise. You just end up going in circles.

I successfully used these gift cards several years ago when I was going to cruise on Carnival. I went to look today and it appears that they no longer have the E gift cards and I have to have them sent in the mail. Does anyone know if there is any way around this? 
thanks!

4 minutes ago, bellaa said:

I successfully used these gift cards several years ago when I was going to cruise on Carnival. I went to look today and it appears that they no longer have the E gift cards and I have to have them sent in the mail. Does anyone know if there is any way around this? 
thanks!

They do have e-gift cards. Unfortunately, it looks like they are out for now. You have to check back regularly for their stock. I just bought the physical cards since I needed them for my upcoming cruise (after they ran out of the e-gift cards).

Today is my day to have a problem!  I am on All State Rewards trying to buy 2 egift cards ($500). It keeps accepting the order, I go to check out.  Credit card is in, all is good, I hit enter, it looks like it is about to take it, and then the same screen comes back.  I tried it on my phone, my laptop, etc...  I even didn't different browsers.  Anyone else have problems?

7 minutes ago, tw67 said:

Today is my day to have a problem!  I am on All State Rewards trying to buy 2 egift cards ($500). It keeps accepting the order, I go to check out.  Credit card is in, all is good, I hit enter, it looks like it is about to take it, and then the same screen comes back.  I tried it on my phone, my laptop, etc...  I even didn't different browsers.  Anyone else have problems?

I just came here to ask this same question.  I was trying to buy 2 of the $500 ones too and it won't go through.  I even tried buying 1 at a time and using a different credit card and different browser, but it's not working. 

2 minutes ago, sunshower9 said:

I just came here to ask this same question.  I was trying to buy 2 of the $500 ones too and it won't go through.  I even tried buying 1 at a time and using a different credit card and different browser, but it's not working. 

Ugh!  Glad I am not the only one.  My thought is that they are actually sold out of the e cards and just not updating the site.

2 hours ago, tw67 said:

Update...I went on and bought a Lands End card.  I at first tried adding it onto the order with the Carnival card.  It only went through when I took the Carnival ecards off it.  So it is just a problem with the ecards.