Question re crowds on Breakaway

rc1973

you never took an elevator after a show or after muster did you ;p

elevators if like the Epic are a disaster. There are not nearly enough. As for as after the muster drill, when have any of us not been on a ship where we didn't have to wait til hell froze over after the drill. ;p

elevators if like the Epic are a disaster. There are not nearly enough. As for as after the muster drill, when have any of us not been on a ship where we didn't have to wait til hell froze over after the drill. ;p

since it was my 1st cruise i didnt wanna miss sailaway and muster was 330 for 4pm sailaway. great planning on their part

we walked from breakaway theater to up top. talk about heart attack city..dang. not a good way to start the cruise.

We got there early, we were driving up from PA and my dh is obsessive about being early. So we didn't have as long a wait getting in, maybe 10 minutes before we could drop off luggage. But we could see the traffic backing up behind us and later on deck saw the line to get in for luggage drop-off/parking. So a 90 minute wait time doesn't surprise me.

We live north of philly and take a bus from Bethlehem, so we can't come early. Even the busses sit in the line at Bayonne.

There is also a bus to NYC. It's a great alternative to 14 days of NYC parking fees.

We live north of philly and take a bus from Bethlehem, so we can't come early. Even the busses sit in the line at Bayonne.

There is also a bus to NYC. It's a great alternative to 14 days of NYC parking fees.

Thanks for that tip - I didn't know there were buses to NYC. When I was on Breakaway, it was me meeting my mom and sister so I took Amtrak up. (The took the Yankee Trails bus from Albany) I'll look into the bus this time since it's 4 of us going up this time.