Dry cleaning services

Cbanach2

Hey guys,

So I'm leaving march 5 on my cruise. We obviously have 2 formal nights. With traveling and having dress shirts and a jacket. Does anyone know how much it cost for them to iron the shirts? Or is it better to rent the suits ?

Hey guys,

So I'm leaving march 5 on my cruise. We obviously have 2 formal nights. With traveling and having dress shirts and a jacket. Does anyone know how much it cost for them to iron the shirts? Or is it better to rent the suits ?

Each deck (with few exceptions) has a laundry room with irons. Use of irons is free.

Edited by sknight

Hey guys,

You can iron the shirts yourself for free in the laundry room. Dry cleaning is around $4 per shirt. Abiut $14 for a two piece suit. Pressing only about half that.

I'm on deck 9, is there a laundry room on that deck that you know of?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would say yes. Just check the deck plans for your ship on the Princess web site and look for the laundry room locations.

Edited by sknight

I would say yes. Just check the deck plans for your ship on the Princess web site and look for the laundry room locations.

Alright, now if I was to go with renting the suits through the cruise line would I have to rent them in advance or can I rent them when I get there?

Do you know how far ahead of time?

Anytime now. The cloths will (should) be in your cabin when you get there. Try them on right away so if something does not fit properly the steward can get them squared away. Princess does not require men to wear tuxedos, if you have a suit or dinner jacket that would suffice. We have done tuxedo rental and the process is quite reliable. We are currently doing dinner jacket or suit depending on the itinerary.

I suggest if you are going to do any of your own ironing, the best time to do it is on embarkation day as no one (except us!!) is in the laundry and it's usually nice and cool in there with no machines running.

Princess has laundry rooms on most every deck (except lido) on every ship. Some ships alternate forward/aft on every other deck with the location of the laundry room.