Carnival Miracle Serenity Area

ladycop50

As you can see the pool is small.

It is good for dunking in or warming in the hot tub part.

There's also a bar . There is both sun and shade and it's a nice place to hang out but if you want one of the clam shell seats you might need to get there early in the day.

I don't think they are comfortable but lots of folks like them.

As you can see the pool is small.

It is good for dunking in or warming in the hot tub part.

There's also a bar . There is both sun and shade and it's a nice place to hang out but if you want one of the clam shell seats you might need to get there early in the day.

I don't think they are comfortable but lots of folks like them.

We like the clamshells but can be hard to get from chogs.

Only bad thing is they think it is a good idea from time to time to have live music in serenity

We like the clamshells but can be hard to get from chogs.

Only bad thing is they think it is a good idea from time to time to have live music in serenity

Everytime I have passed a clamshell, they were always dirty.

I have never understood why there are musicians playing in the Serenity area. They set up in front of the tables and couches.

Everytime I have passed a clamshell, they were always dirty.

I have never understood why there are musicians playing in the Serenity area. They set up in front of the tables and couches.

Have not noticed dirty clamshells but we will be watching out for them.

Is the hotel director on our Hawaii cruise (Steve ___) still on the Miracle?

Funny but we have never seen live musicians in Serenity? There has always been only piped in music.

Have only seen this on the Miracle no other ship.

Could also do without the piped in music. Serenity is a great place to lay out and read and than nap and music is not necessary for either.

I too would prefer a music-less Serenity Deck. Can't recall if I've ever seen a band there, but i do get annoyed by people who bring their bluetooth speakers and play music in addition to what's being piped in. Sometimes the space feels like spring break.

We love the clamshells. Yes, some of them seem a bit tired.

Have not noticed dirty clamshells but we will be watching out for them.

Is the hotel director on our Hawaii cruise (Steve ___) still on the Miracle?

Yes he is. He was on vacation in December. Jan was the HD.

goober87 - There isn't a band, but one person playing guitar and singing. Wouldn't be too bad if it was acoustical, but they have a mike and speaker (which is turned up way too loud).

Have only seen this on the Miracle no other ship.

Could also do without the piped in music. Serenity is a great place to lay out and read and than nap and music is not necessary for either.

Experienced it on the Pride. A talented guitarist playing and singing soft relaxing sonnets for about an hour each in the mid and late afternoon. We thought it was a nice touch (even though others think otherwise).

Experienced it on the Pride. A talented guitarist playing and singing soft relaxing sonnets for about an hour each in the mid and late afternoon. We thought it was a nice touch (even though others think otherwise).

Glad you liked it but so many places they could play why do it in serenity?

• 2 weeks later...

I am cruising on Miracle at month end. I will certainly raise an objection to piped in music being louder than what the industry calls BGM. Background music is just loud enough to hear, but not interrupt a hushed conversation. Live music in the afternoon sounds great, a couple of sets of any format would be fine.

I too would prefer a music-less Serenity Deck. Can't recall if I've ever seen a band there, but i do get annoyed by people who bring their bluetooth speakers and play music in addition to what's being piped in. Sometimes the space feels like spring break.

We love the clamshells. Yes, some of them seem a bit tired.

Hummm. :confused: I think I would prefer some music (which I can't remember hearing on the Serenity Deck) to groups of people talking and talking and talking. And talking. :cool: