Does Celebrity have a fare tracker?

Pier290

There are some independent sites that track cruise fares. One of the online travel agent sites will track the prices, and there's a site dedicated to it that you pay for ... I think it's $1 per cruise you want to track. You'll have to search for them because we aren't allowed to mention any competing sites on here.

Yes use it all the time. I have save a lot of money as a result of their notifications.

I am also pretty compulsive about checking prices myself very regularly. I often catch a drop before they do, but for a $1 it is well worth it.

Mike

To illustrate a problem with the fishy site: as I type this, the site is showing ZERO suites of any type on a cruise we have booked next year. That is completely inaccurate as many suites are still available. Someone hoping to book one, however, would be completely misled, if he depended solely on that site

Yes I frequently get alerts telling me that all cabins that I'm monitoring are gone. Then a few hours later I'll get another email telling me that they are all back. This happens maybe once or twice a week - more often than it used to.

It also isn't able to accurately deal with more than 2 people in a cabin as the prices for 3 and 4 fluctuate as well.

So, I still monitor prices myself as well. All that being said - a buck per cruise is still way worth it to me as another tool in my toolbox.

But I agree, I wouldn't want to rely on that exclusively.

Mike