Newark Airport Transfer from Cape Liberty

erros

Does Celebrity has just an airport transfer to Newark. I don't want a tour of NYC,

If you have an early flight, I would arrange for private transfer to the airport. If not, there will be vans stationed outside the terminal to take you to the airport. If you opt for a taxi, there will also be ample taxis to take you to the airport. The group vans will be much cheaper than a private taxi or private transport.

No, it is not a lot to me to spend for the convenience in a place like Amsterdam or Barcelona where it is a 30 minute trip to the airport... EWR to Cape Liberty is about 7,maybe 8 miles by road....$55 is a lot to me for a trip that short. All I was saying in NYC and NJ are badly overpriced for what you get.

I agree - I thought it was pricey. We used https://dial7.com/rates.html and were satisfied despite the fact that the driver's navigation system took him through the worst part of the port area. Looked like the kind of place the mafia would hide a body. :eek:

One way you can cut down on costs is to go to your roll call and see if you can get others on it to go in with you on a group transfer through a private company.

It's NOT 10 minutes. (Lived there in NJ for many years). Look at the map and route and also understand a toll is involved.

We had a good inexpensive Uber experience going TO the port, but no vehicles were available on return. Went to the taxi staging area and were sent to an unmarked van with a bunch of other folks. There were many standard cabs there as well. Drivers didn't seem to object. Van was fine, and the price for the two of us was in line with taxi rates. Of course, this was a big plus to the operator who carried way more than a cab on this single trip. Perhaps the port could be a bit more forthcoming on the transit options.