Booking shows on the Harmony

fla gang

No set time, keep checking your Cruise Planner.

Hi Bob...Just wondering, if you're in a grand suite or above, do you have to pre-book the shows, or can you just show-up as a suite guest and get seated without reservations?

I've hear mixed responses on this... thank you :-)

Edited by Brandon B

Hi Bob...Just wondering, if you're in a grand suite or above, do you have to pre-book the shows, or can you just show-up as a suite guest and get seated without reservations?

I've hear mixed responses on this... thank you :-)

Yes, except for the comedy show in The Attic.

Hello, Following up with question....do you always have to make reservations for all the shows. I am new to Harmony, never had to make any reservations on other ships. Is this required? I hate to be tied to bunch of per-booked reservations before I even board the boat:confused:. Is it usually full if you want to book just the day of the show?

Thank you

Hello, Following up with question....do you always have to make reservations for all the shows. I am new to Harmony, never had to make any reservations on other ships. Is this required? I hate to be tied to bunch of per-booked reservations before I even board the boat:confused:. Is it usually full if you want to book just the day of the show?

Thank you

It is not required to make show reservations. If you don't have reservations, you will have to wait in a standby line until about 10 minutes before the show starts, so your seating choices may be limited. The comedy show is the hardest to get into via the standby line as it is the smallest venue.

I'm booked on the May 20, 2017 sailing of Harmony of the Seas and was only able to book three shows, the Headliner, the Comedy show, and the Columbus musical. Is there an aqua theater show on this sailing? I wanted to reserve that too.

Good to know....thank you....we still have 9 months to go so I can't book it yet....anybody knows how many days before sail they will open up the reservations?

No set time, keep checking the Cruise Planner.

You can book the entertainment 90 days before your cruise. I logged on the Cruise Planner exactly 90 days before our May 13 sailing, but only a few of the entertainment options were there. I logged on again a few days later and there were more options available. We have the My Time Dining so I made a reservation for dinner every night of the cruise. FYI - the luggage tags are not available to print until 69 days before sailing.