cafe el bacio desserts still free?

sammy8888

I heard from guests on Celebrity Millennium Hong Kong to Shanghai Jan 14,2017 that you need to purchase a drink or have a drinks package (coffee, tea etc.) to get the pastries and desserts now.

Is this true for other Celebrity ships?

Another cut back on Celebrity.

Does anyone know if you can just get an included regular run of the mill coffee at Cafe el Bacio without a drink package? I'm thinking of trying the Standard Drink package, and I've heard Cafe el Bacio is not included with that. (the drinks anyway) She's getting the premium Non Alcohol, so she can enjoy her coffees, etc. I suppose if not, I could grab a coffee from the self serve on Silhouette and just meet my daughter there for her "fancy" coffees lol.

I recall Celebrity has a non alcoholic beverage package that includes specialty coffee. check out their website.

We normally get the classic beverage package as one of perks when booking with Celebrity.

We are looking at Celebrity for April. We will miss the macadamia nut cookies. If it is not available, another trip down to customer service to bring the cookies back.