Diet Dr. Pepper and carry on sodas

GeorgiaMomof4

Does anyone know if they have diet Dr. Pepper on the ship that you can purchase? If not, I guess I'll need to carry some on unfortunately.

If I remember correctly, you can no longer take the 16 oz bottles - it has to be cans, right?

It's been a while since we have carried any on and I don't remember the new rules.

Thanks!

Does anyone know if they have diet Dr. Pepper on the ship that you can purchase? If not, I guess I'll need to carry some on unfortunately.

If I remember correctly, you can no longer take the 16 oz bottles - it has to be cans, right?

It's been a while since we have carried any on and I don't remember the new rules.

Thanks!

Depends on departure port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/url

Here's what Carnival.com says they have:

Soft Drinks/Soda: Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Caffeine Free, Diet Coke Caffeine Free, Orange Soda, Sprite, Diet Sprite, Mr. Pibb, Barqs Root Beer, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water and Club Soda

Juices: Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Tomato Juice, Pineapple Juice, Grapefruit Juice and Fruit Punch Juice

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks!

No, sorry, they do not have Diet Dr. Pepper.

You can carry on 12 12oz or smaller cans or cartons per person. No bottles are allowed any longer.

We're Dr. Pepper fans as well. Our family of 4 always takes a 12pk of sodas each. It's nice because even a toddler can take a 12pk on. It was good because the kids don't drink soda so it was like my wife and I both had a case for the week.

I though I read here once, that Carnival made someone take their case of pop apart, to prove that it was pop cans and the person was upset because they had 12 loose cans to deal with. I was wondering if anyone packed the case of pop in a suitcase or if you carried it on with you as or with your carry on????

Out of Galveston they have DP but don't remember seeing Diet DP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great if they do!! My wife loves Dr. Pepper and had planned on bringing a 12 pack. Texans love their Dr. Pepper. :)

I though I read here once, that Carnival made someone take their case of pop apart, to prove that it was pop cans and the person was upset because they had 12 loose cans to deal with. I was wondering if anyone packed the case of pop in a suitcase or if you carried it on with you as or with your carry on????

They did open our carton and check in it, but then they also duct-taped it back shut so it wasn't a problem. They were very respective of the drinks so we wouldn't have a bunch of loose cans.