Conquest Seafood Shack

CruisingAgain

We tried the Seafood Shack on the Vista last summer.

LOVED the fried clams! Fish & Chips were good! Got the Lobster Roll with butter instead of mayo - it was good to okay, have had better elsewhere, but the bread was traditional and delicious. Clam Chowder was just meh.

Excited to have the option again though this summer on the Liberty since it will have been several cruises without.

Just enjoyed the Seafood Shack on Valor. Ordered Lobster Roll (LR) $12 & fried clam/shrimp bucket $6. The man didnt give me an option of mayo vs butter on LR & it was on a buttered & toasted hot dog bun style bread. Very good, But delicate flavor. The clam strips & tarter sauce were outstanding but the shrimp is tempura fried so greasy & bland. Nice size shrimp though. Service was great!03e1d7fbc7876f4f41064ac17ac9b82e.jpg699b344e459016439cbd3d84054e7bb1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on the Valor this week and they also have the same seafood shack. I ordered the clam chowder bread bowl. It was good, but the bread wasn't sour dough. I would order it again.

I also ordered the fried seafood plate. It came with a lot of food but I wouldn't order it again.

• 7 months later...
I was on the Valor this week and they also have the same seafood shack. I ordered the clam chowder bread bowl. It was good, but the bread wasn't sour dough. I would order it again.

I also ordered the fried seafood plate. It came with a lot of food but I wouldn't order it again.

Im on the conquest right now. Went and tried the peel and eat half lb of shrimp and it was delicious. (Got 12 nice size shrimp cooked spicy for $6)

Thinking about going back tonight. Our dinner is elegant night. Just dont feel like getting cute been sailing all of today since leaving aruba yesterday. :cool:

It is on level 10 above the Lido buffet. We went up their mostly to sit and eat lunch because we had a group of 10 and they hard several large tables up there and it wasn't very crowded. I did grab some of the pulled pork and mac & cheese one day just to pass around our table to see if it everyone liked it and it was pretty good.

My DH has always loved the Conquest for the free fish & chips they used to have in that area. He and my MIL went and paid for fish & chips at the Seafood shack one day for lunch. He said it was ok, but he thought it was better before. They both thought it was a little greasy. I wanted to try the lobster roll but just never got around to it.

Is the Bbq open all days or just sea days like the seaside bbq on Breeze?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app